[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I unfuck my life? I fell into the neet trap and I've
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: Depressed-Man.jpg (1 MB, 2126x1412) Image search: [Google]
Depressed-Man.jpg
1 MB, 2126x1412
How do I unfuck my life? I fell into the neet trap and I've gotten into a very precarious situation and I see no way out. I want to get my shit together now but I'm stuck at home with my literally crazy parents and I can't see a way out of this. I have no job experience or money. At best I could get some low tier job, maybe, but that's not going to pay enough to escape from home.

Meanwhile I'm having to deal with my paranoid schizo mother with multiple sclerosis who has problems walking and my father with parkinson's that has been dragged into my mother's delusions and now I'm getting ganged up on for not believing in their crazy shit. I can't even concentrate on my life because this shit is just ruining me mentally.

I'm so desperate to escape I've been looking into joining the military but I recently found out I have some potential medical problems and could get disqualified for them. I don't know for sure yet. Would need to talk to a recruiter again but knowing my luck I'm fucked. This is literally my only way out right now. I don't know what I'm going to do if I get turned down. I have no friends or relatives to help out either. Any advice at all for me?
>>
how old are you
where do you live
what's your current education level
>>
>>17271709

the problem is you want to be fucked. you know how i know? you've decided this situation is the only situation.

you already decided you are going to get medically disqualified, and though you could get a low paying job andj ust move into a studio with four dudes, you have decided thats not an option.

life is full of hard choices. its often about picking hte lesser of two evils. its like a game of 'would you rather'.

would you rather live with your parents in continued neetdom, or would you rather work minimum wage for 6 hours a day then come home to your studio apartment filled with 4 dudes in the asme situation as you?

thats waht we all had to do to survive out here in los angeles, i imagine you could do just two dudes to a studio though out in the not crazy city areas.

as for hte medical issues, dont admit to anythign they dont test for, claim ignorance wherever possible and STUDY FOR THE FUCKING ASVAB CUZ YOU CAN INSTANTLY BECOME FUCKING RICH IF YOU STUDY FOR FIVE FUCKING SECONDS.

knew a guy who never did good in highschool. you'd never think hed do military. he was less than 5 feet tall and litearlly less then 100 pounds. even had a crimincal record, being kicked off of the military base (we were military kids) cuz he was at the skate park when it was raided for drugs and some guy threw a bag of weed in the center.

he took the asvab, and got offered a job as some crazy shit like 'geo political analyst' or something crazy.

whereas my brother who was big talll and ripped didnt do good on asvab and had to take entry level marine.

just fucking study.
>>
>>17271709
Hopefully the military works out for you. Otherwise, what I did when mommy and daddy threw me out as a neet, I moved into a sober living. Extremely cheap, and they'll often help you put together a resumè and help with finding a job as long as you're sober for as long as you stay there. My parents paid for the first month and told me to 'figure it out' from there. It was only 300 per month and i slept on a bunk bed with 3 others in the room, but I had laundry, a shower, and access to the internet and that's enough. 2 years later I have a comfy job making 16 an hour when i have no trained or educated skills of any kind.

They want to fill beds, so even if you don't have a drug problem, if you let them know your life is in shambles and you have nowhere else to go, they'll probably take you in.
>>
>>17271709
>take out a loan
>go to trade school
>get a trade that's marketable rn
>>
>>17271732

This.

To be a man, every path you're gonna take is gonna be filled with bullshit and obstacles, even if that road you take is seemingly ideal.

But remember this. Only you can pull yourself out of your situation. No one's going to pull you out of the mud without your effort.

Do what you can. Have courage. Face your future. Do what you got to do.

Do not give up and keep trying. Learn and open your mind. Know what chains bind you and cast them off.

I have my hopes in you treading down where you need to go when you go offline this site.

Be good too.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.