[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Facebook followers
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 1466134375737.jpg (112 KB, 605x780) Image search: [Google]
1466134375737.jpg
112 KB, 605x780
ok so, i'M about to upload a new profile picture and I want more than 15 like ( lol ). I thought that public pictures were able to be liked by everyone but it'S not the case,.. But I feel like alloowing people to follow me instead of letting them sending friend request make them feel that i'm selfish. should I activate it?
>>
You have to be 18 to use this site.
>>
>>17271662
is there a written proof that is explicitly saying that i'm under 18? pure speculations fucking /b/astard
>>
>>17271719
Your retarded op is proof enough

Who the fuck cares about likes outside of marketers and 16 years old?
>>
>>17271719
The way you type and your punctuation scream high school sophomore
>>
>>17271719

your right, you could also just be retarded.
>>
>>17271743
>>17271744
what about being able to speak two languages ?
> i'm french
>>
>>17271799

i teach an english class in japan. they're all 4 and know two languages.

every french person ive ever met also knows english. actually pretty much every foreigner ive ever met also knows english.
>>
>>17271815
yhea but, do you know a lot of americans who can speak french? I've never seen a burger trying to say a single french word. when you move to an another country you need to at least try to speak their language. burger don't give a fuck
>>
>>17271851

sorry bud you gotta be 18 to use this website. reported.
>>
>>17271866
I reported you because you'Re under 18
only a kid would use ''bud''
people over 18 only use ''sir''
> that's bullshit
>>
>>17271875

>people over 18 say sir

reported you cuz if you were over 18 you'd know that only highschoolers call random underaged people on the internet 'sir'.
>>
>>17271886
reported because you can't understand that'S I R O N I C
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.