[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tried to get over a "crush" and failed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: 1456270115756.jpg (90 KB, 540x386) Image search: [Google]
1456270115756.jpg
90 KB, 540x386
>talking to this qt for a while now
>mutual friend is having a birthday party, she's going as well
>its almost 2 hours away from me
>fuck it, go anyway
>we hang out, I try to woo her but fail miserably
>she tells me "it's not you, i'm just not interested in being in a relationship with anybody, idk what led you to think i was leading you on" bullshit to make me feel better
>eventually leave, go fuck some other girl
>I don't feel any better

Why do I do this to myself?
>>
>>17271606
most all of us have done it and refuse to believe someone we crush on won't like us back. You know when a girl cares and when one really doesn't and you are pinning everything on hope. Just pay attention and if they aren't into you don't waste your time
>>
>>17271625
I just feel like she thinks I'm one of those "nice guys" now, and that's just embarrassing. I would just leave her alone, but she's actually a really cool person...that I also want to fuck.
>>
>>17271649
The more time you spend with her now, the less she will think of you. You will eventually become a creepy creep in her eyes, if you are not already .
>>
>>17271649
but OP she doesn't want to fuck you so move on
>>
>>17271673
Care to explain? Shouldn't it be the other way around? If you don't keep in touch with your "failed crush" then you're telling her that you were only interested in her romantically or sexually. How is wanting to stay friends creepy?
>>
>>17271841
OP here, and I thought the same thing. If I just stop contacting with her period, I'd look like a salty creep. She got hit in the face by a water balloon last night, and it fucked her up pretty bad, apparently.

I asked her how she's feeling, now, but she hasn't responded. We were talking just fine this morning, too. Fuck, man, all options seem shitty.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.