[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Girls that play games with emotions
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3
File: 1465788205051.jpg (48 KB, 500x385) Image search: [Google]
1465788205051.jpg
48 KB, 500x385
I've had a long distance friendship with a girl for some time now. We talk often and we hit it off very well, to the point where we developed feelings for each other. Recently I found out she has a tendency of playing with guys and leading them on. For the attention, the power trip, idk, but she toys with people and ditches them when it becomes too serious. Recently she has tried to end it with me but she keeps coming back after she tells me it's over. I'm looking for some real advice guys. I feel like there is a lot wrong with this girl but deep down I want to help. She can be a really good person but shehas this terrible side to her. What do I do? She tells me one day that I'm so important to her and she won't leave and the next day she dips and comes back immediately. Do I just break it off for my own good. She keeps saying I'm "too good" for her.
>>
>>17271591
Maybe you are misinterpreting what she is saying to you?

What exactly does she say when she is "leaving" ?
>>
>>17271591
OP this is part of her game. Pull you in and push you away. I cannot believe despite what you have seen that confirms what you have been told you still want to fall for this shit. Run
>>
>>17271591
Drop her.
I had the same done to me recently, and it ain't worth the emotional pain.
Just cut all contact with her.
>>
>>17271593
She says she never felt this way about someone and it scares her. She obviously has attachment issues and she pulls away when the heat is turned up. I know she's into me dude, she waxes poetic about how I make her feel but she has problems. Do I stay and try or do I cut it? I care about her and I see good in her but i dont want to be pissing in the wind
>>
>>17271597
Yeah I see that pattern but I'm very direct with her about it. I tell her I see through that bullshit, and that I'm not going to be another sucker. I gave her an ultimatum. Commit or fuck off
>>
>>17271615
I don't believe you an neither does she. She knows you will fall in too deep shortly if not already and she can do whatever she wants. You already believe you can fix a broke girl and when you do she will be perfect for you and appreciative. You cannot fix her nor will she appreciate your effort.
>>
>>17271621
Nah man. It's serious. I can't keep doing it. Im not some sucker that's going to fuck around. It's why I came for advice. I can fix her. People are worth the effort if they try. I'm going to see if she wants to try
>>
>>17271651
good luck but the odds are against. I just hope you don't miss a real relationship opportunity with a suitable partner as you waste time with this broke one
>>
>>17271666
Thank you. I don't think I'm as hung up on it. I know there's potential there but I won't compromise myself
>>
You want to help her or help yourself get inside her?

You claim you can "fix" her, why does she need fixing? Just ditch her and move on.

You've already compromised yourself by thinking you're special and that you can fix her lol.
>>
File: laughingseal.jpg (24 KB, 500x432) Image search: [Google]
laughingseal.jpg
24 KB, 500x432
>>17271591
>ldr
>>
>>17272020
Why shouldnt I think I'm capable of helping someone through some issues they may be having. She admitted it was something that bothered her and something she didn't like about herself. It's not that I want her to commit to me as her love interest, I want her to commit to a friendship
>>
>>17271591
J, is that you?
>>
>>17272045
Nope. Sorry
>>
>>17271591
In my opinion, you should say fuck that shit because she isn't loyal and seems like a cunt that's willing to manipulate people for her own gain. Keep a clear head and just dump her.
>>
>>17272037
She keeps trying to end it with you.. take a hint guy?

Or.. you can keep lying to yourself with your bullshit motive.
>>
Obviously for your own sake you break it off..

If it was a guy doing this to you, you'd tell him to fuck off aswel no?
>>
>>17271591
Hey, OP I went through something similar last year so here's my 2 cents if you care.

You already have a giant red flag thinking you can 'fix' someone. So I'm inclined to say you're doomed, regardless.

Ignoring that- She's going to cut you off unless you meet irl. You're not real to her. You're some dude behind a computer. There's very little stopping her from disappearing on you. And it sounds like she has some emotional issues and behaviors that you feel like you're immune to but honestly it sounds like she's got you in the EXACT same pattern as those 'guys she toys with'. She is going to hurt you and you don't deserve that sort of treatment.

tl;dr your low self-esteem is fucking with your mindset and you're going to get burned. If you really want to do this then you need to make it REAL.
And if she doesn't want that, you need to understand that she isn't emotionally ready to treat someone like a decent human being and that's not what you deserve. (Or maybe she doesn't like you, idk.)

>Sincerely an anon that broke their 'online-boyfriend's' heart some years ago because I did the same exact shit and it's straight up emotional immaturity
>>
>>17272201
I'd like to ask you some questions lol. I can see her in 6 months, but I don't think it'll last that long. She makes herself out to be so broken and lost but I know it's all a show. She just lacks the strength to face her emotions. That's ok. I'm going to stop trying. But will she totally forget me? Am i as special as she makes me out to be?
>>
>>17272067
Lol but she keeps coming back. I don't have any motive. I just happen to like her and I know she has a lot of problems. Its not like I'm forcing her to stay she keeps flip flopping
>>
>>17272310
Yeah you just happen to like her.. yet she treats you like someone that doesnt mean all that much to her.. Why would you LET someone do that..
>>
>>17272324
I mean why do any of us do the things we do? I'm not dumb I know when a bitch is playing games. This one is actually conflicted. I can hear it in her voice. I'm not letting her do anything, she does this to herself. I'm trying to be a friend but she plays too many games. I feel quite bad for her but I can't keep sticking around.
>>
>>17272305
you are no more special than the other guys. wake up. this is how she collects guys
>>
>>17272408
you sir are a fool and I want you to remember me calling you one when she rips your heart out and stomps on it
>>
File: well?.gif (263 KB, 450x220) Image search: [Google]
well?.gif
263 KB, 450x220
>>17271591

>>17267284
This is me, trust me end all communication it really helps
>>
>>17272559
Thanks man. That's a fucked up situation lol
>>
>>17272430
>>17272435

I am a fool, but I'm not staying any longer. I decided that honestly it's best to just cut it off. We talked on the phone and she was so cold and disconnected. I told her that I couldn't do this anymore and she said if it's what made me happy I should do it. Lol what a real piece of work. I just don't understand why she kept coming back?
>>
>>17272657
Maybe she had noone else, I've met a pathetic cunt like this aswel. Rude whenever it suited her and friendly when everyone else was sick of her.

Shame I let her make me feel like crap for such a long time till I just had to pull the plug.
>>
>>17272657
She's just not into you but likes your friendship. She knows by telling you she's not into you means she'll lose a friend too. Stop putting pressure on girls to date you.
>>
>>17272733
What the hell are you on about. No one is pressuring anyone. She says friendship is going to be complicated because she has feelings for me. I told her all I wanted was a friendship, but I wanted to her to stop playing games with people
>>
>>17272733
Also, she tells me she's into me. Explicitly tells me she has feelings for me and these feelings are distracting her from her work and art. She says that's a main reason why she isnt able to take it to another level. I think she's just full of shit but whatever.
>>
>>17272435
That's not very nice
>>
I knew a girl like this, met online.
It turns out she did it to everyone just for attention.
Good thing I fucked her and bounced out, that short cunt played everyone who gave her attention.
>>
>>17273258
Is this like a pathological problem with women now?? Just leading people on for the fuck of it ??
>>
Am I that girl?

I'm a guy, but read my OP.
>>17273286
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.