[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I recently met someone through one of those online apps for meeting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: 3_find-your-travel-soul-mate.jpg (204 KB, 800x533) Image search: [Google]
3_find-your-travel-soul-mate.jpg
204 KB, 800x533
I recently met someone through one of those online apps for meeting people.

After texting with her for a while and really seeming to make a connection with her she mentions how she is married.

After finding this out it really sucks but i'm still willing to be friends with her as she seems like a really nice person. She's just in the area for a few months and tells me that her marriage is on the rocks right now. Her husband cheated on her.

I meet up with her and hang out, coffee, walk, lots of talking. She asked me in and I said sure, we sat next to each other on the couch talking and ended up holding hands. She was very respectful and asked if i was uncomfortable or if i wanted this to stop. I told her I wish I could but I just couldn't bring myself to do it because of where she was married.

I end up leaving and she texted me saying how comfortable she felt with me and that she would still like to be friends.

I have never met someone like this in a very long time that I made such a deep connection with. Almost everything we talked about we shared a common interest in.

I feel like the first time in a long time I've met someone that actually understands me.

I don't know what to do.
>>
>>17271557
You do know that it is possible and perfectly OK for a man and woman to be platonic friends.

I suspect, though, that a married woman only in the area for a few months was looking for a short sexual adventure rather than a nice friend.
>>
>>17271564

I know, and I would have been fine with that if it wasn't for the connection I made with her.

Well, she could be here for a few months or for much longer. It depends on what she decides is going to happen with her marriage.

I thought about that too, which is what worries me because I really don't want to be used - especially with someone that I'm starting to have feelings for.
>>
help bump
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.