[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I've been trying to raise up my self esteem, but it's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: IMG-20160613-WA0037.jpg (53 KB, 718x645) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20160613-WA0037.jpg
53 KB, 718x645
I've been trying to raise up my self esteem, but it's fucking impossible. I literally can't find any redeeming quality about myself. What should i do?
>>
>>17271496
Maybe ask someone else who can be objective without being cruel. We're often our own worse critics...
>>
>>17271496
What do you do for a living?
>>
>>17271496
>I literally can't find any redeeming quality about myself. What should i do?
Make one.
>>
then find out what qualities you like in others and develope them in yourself.
>>
>>17271508
Bell boy
>>
>>17271526
what year is it where you live?
>>
>>17271532
The
C
U
R
R
E
N
T

Y
E
A
R
>>
>>17271534
and why is being a bell boy not kewl enough for you?
>>
>>17271538
It's not cool and it's not bad. I do it because it brings some money home. I don't really care about it. I have literally no aspirations whatsoever, i just do what i can in order to survive.
>>
>>17271496
fake it till you make it.
>>
>What should i do?
Go to a strip club. The strippers will teach you how to be more confident.
>>
>>17271961
How.
>>
Why live if you have no intention of trying to enjoy life? If it's depression you have, seek medical help. If it's a lack of breadth or depth in value or experience, find out where to get it. If you need people to live life with, look for people you want to live life with and try living life with them until they feel the same.

Look for your meaning in life, or find ways to help you reach it. If you refuse to take the time to do that, then why continue on? It basically forfeits your privilege to have any meaning in your life.
>>
Bro you gotta join a charity. It will make you feel like a good person. Most people aren't really out there helping their fellow humans. If you do you are already giving your life meaning AND becoming better than the average joe you see on the street. And you will meet other good people and appreciate life differently.
Try to see if there's some group that helps the homeless in your town or something like that.
I know you may feel like if your life sucks your life comes first but trust me, this worked for me. You help others who are in really desperate need and you feel better about yourself. I don't brag about it irl but I think to myself at least I'm doing something good, whenever I feel down.
>>
>>17272820
This sounds quite intriguing.
>>
are you at all attractive? ahaha, I'm really ugly and I think I only realized it today, now I'm just laughing.
>>
>>17272831
I'm a 6/10, i think. Never had a girlfriend though. Didn't even care about it until 18 but by then every single girl i met already lost her verginity and had at least 1 boyfriend so i pretty much gave up on trying to find a girl.
>>
>>17272841

if you think staying a virgin is important then you"re a fucking moron and most likely are accurately appraising yourself as a piece of shite
>>
>>17272856
Yes i am
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.