[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
18 yo There's a girl in my school which has crush on me,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: FB_IMG_1462399731678.jpg (29 KB, 500x336) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1462399731678.jpg
29 KB, 500x336
18 yo
There's a girl in my school which has crush on me, she is pretty cute, i'd say 7.5/10 and i don't know her personally. We are not in same class, so my friend from her class told me that she asks about me. The thing is, i'm fun guy and things like that, but i'm a little bit shy when getting to know someone, and even when i know she likes me. I also never had a girlfriend.
What am i supposed to do here, should i text her, if yes, how do i start texting her but not being weird at the dame time?
Or should i approach irl?
Random pic
>>
H31p p1s
>>
Ah, to be that young again!

It's scary, I know, but you just have to do the thing. Walk up to her and talk.
You'll get better if you do it, you'll regret it if you don't. If your a fun guy, continue doing being a fun guy. But also be pleasant. And not a douche. And be outcome-independant. And not needy.
And show interest, and positive body language, and keep eye contact and remember to touch. But don't be a creep, and don't to t-that f-fake stammering bullshit that so many seems to think is a proper way to behave around girls.

Just be normal and go get yourself a girlfriend. Get to know her. You don't need any excuses, just tell her she's intriguing and ask her about stuff. Get her talking about herself and her interests, and ask her to go do something fun and/or nice (but don't call it a date)
>>
>>17271349
Thanks a lot dude, this looks really helpful
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.