[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
All I ever see are these kind of girls, pic related. The loud
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: large.jpg (125 KB, 500x750) Image search: [Google]
large.jpg
125 KB, 500x750
All I ever see are these kind of girls, pic related. The loud ones who go out to bars and clubs, etc. I'd love to have one, but I've never had any luck with them.

Where are the other girls? The last time I interacted with one was my ex, and that was several years ago. I go outside, I do activities and things, but I can't get an interaction with a 'normal' girl. What do I do?
>>
Try church.
>>
>>17271214
These are "normal" girls. Your perception is just skewed.
>>
>>17271238
I can see that. Maybe I should rephrase the question: though I am in good shape and good enough looking, I'm not huge, nor do I really have the personality to own it in a bar or club (I usually get into convos with strangers tho)

So where can I find these normal girls not at bars, and what can I do to increase my odds?
>>
>>17271288
Get normie male friends, make friends with their normie female friends, go to dinner/house parties/gatherings with them.
>>
>>17271309
My "normie" friends don't know that many women. Im moving back to them in the burbs (after about a year in a faraway city for work)Also, we are all in our mid-twenties so we all don't have time to goof around as much. I'd be considered a "normie", just with a wider range of interests, and not 100% on par with socializing(more like 90%), but I am pretty normal.

Yoh gotta be able to meet people w/o mutual friends, and not tinder, right? (Like I said, im not a greek god, so tinder doesn't really work)
>>
>>17271336
I'm not a greek god either, and I get fucking tons of matches from inner city chicks when I live in the fucking exurbs of my city. You've just got to look like a chill person and have a witty bio.

Also, join a mixed gender sporting team or other hobby if you're mad desperate. Cooking and language classes are great too. A hiking group? Start going to gigs. Drink at quieter, more community focused bars or coffee shops.
>>
>>17271348
I do get like 1-3 matches a day, but they never respond usually. I think thru what I start with, make a comment about something on their profiles, etc. I dont say some generic stuff. I figure most girls use it as an ego boost to see guys into them. Little do they know most guys keep hitting the like button without looking.

Maybe I need to accept that I need to wait. Keep doing what I do, and eventually luck will have me meet someone. I'd join a club or something, but my lige is hella busy with activities as it is.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.