[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tfw have learning disabilities, and i use to just follow the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: images-209.jpg (20 KB, 470x313) Image search: [Google]
images-209.jpg
20 KB, 470x313
Tfw have learning disabilities, and i use to just follow the rules and not do bad things, but now cuz of some extensive mindfuckings by people smarter than me, I'm tormented by thoughts of things I don't want to think about so I keep doing stupid shit and YOLOing to distract myself.
>>
>>17271175
What's your IQ?
>>
Is it autism? You can't cure autism.
>>
>>17271206
Insecure about what? Is it gasslighting or something?
>>
>>17271213
Oh absolutely.
>>
>>17271215
Shit
>>
>>17271220
I don't have any answers but what I'm gonna eventually do is run away and live on the road or something. No ties to this guy, no shitty reputation to worry about, no neighbors. It'll be hard and I'll question if it was worth it at times, and I'll probably need to defend myself once or twice. But staying sucks too, yanno?
>>
>>17271229
Like abandon ur name and everything wut!?
>>
>>17271248
Might even do it today. I don't wanna look at another day of drinking alone.

I wish. I have no money. I'm stuck here.
>>
What did they do to you?

If you don't mind my asking, what is it you don't want to think about? The act of writing it out may help to get it out.
>>
>>17271175
Just because you have bad thoughts does not mean you're going to do the bad things. In fact it is easier to be sure you won't do anything wrong at this stage. When you begin to think the bad things, just say "Stop thinking about that" and go watch a movie or chat with someone to take your mind off it. It will get easier and easier to do that.
>>
File: image.jpg (167 KB, 674x800) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
167 KB, 674x800
>>17271229
>>17271257
Lol I did that when I was a teenager. Just stay, you'll end up homeless or simply coming back.

Also, never run away from your problems. Face them head on. If there's something bugging you, fix it.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.