[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey anon, I used to casually date this girl last year but hooked
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
Hey anon,
I used to casually date this girl last year but hooked up with her friend at a party when I was drunk. We/she went NC for a year before we started talking again. I found out she started dating an acquaintance of mine last year. She says she wants to be friends again and will call me her "best friend" and her "day 1" occasionally. Despite this, she's extremely touchy with me and we ended up cuddling for a bit after a kickback. She was also holding my hand. What are these contradicting signs? Am I friendzoned anon?
>>
File: Screenshot_20160508-171358.png (675 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160508-171358.png
675 KB, 1080x1920
Bump, please help me /adv/
>>
She's leading you on.
>>
>>17271163
What makes you think that? Curious about reasoning
>>
>>17271133
What time is it when you do that? What is it that you're doing even? What kind of crazy photo is this?
>>
>>17271192
>muh best frend dai one
>touchy-feely

First only, you're friend-zoned. Second only, you might be onto something. Both, you're being led on.
>>
>>17271196
But why would a girl with a boyfriend do shit like this?? Thanks for the advice anon
>>
>>17271201
Because she wants a backup plan. If you stay around like a good fuckboi you might get lucky.
>>
>>17271201
Because she wants attention. She doesn't want to be with you, she just wants the attention you give to make herself feel good.
>>
>>17271201
Because women love attention that's literally it
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.