[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I met this beautiful girl at my work. After a while I found
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
So I met this beautiful girl at my work.
After a while I found out that her contract ends next week.
I didn't have the guts to ask her out that day but I think she might be interested.
the problem is I'm on vacation next week and I think I won't see her again.
I found her facebook account accidentally while browsing and..
my question is would it be weird or creepy if I sent her a friend request?

any experiences?
>>
>>17271080
Not necessarily. As long as you don't say anything creepy or weird, you at least have a 50/50 chance of her responding back. GL!
>>
I'm in the same boat, but I looked her up and read email lists to know her last name.
is this still acceptable?
>>
>>17271428
It really depends on the approach and the recipient. Is she the type who welcomes friends and new contacts or not, and if the friend request sent is "right" for her. You can try it, and she would decide whether or not to accept. Keep whatever you write light and positive. GL!
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.