[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So /adv, I need advice. I met this beautiful taken woman at
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: 1337718070381.jpg (29 KB, 480x352) Image search: [Google]
1337718070381.jpg
29 KB, 480x352
So /adv, I need advice.

I met this beautiful taken woman at workplace and after first couple of weeks of awkwardness we hit it off and start going on coffee and lunch breaks together. We get to know each other pretty well and over the past couple of months we become best friends at work. We start hanging out after work as well, mostly going on walks and other sports activities. A couple of weeks ago she invites me to this music festival and makes sure it will be just the two of us. We have a good time but nothing really happened between us. A week after, we're at a company party and we get ridiculously drunk. She calls me beautiful, things get sexual. I confront her about that a couple of days later and she brushes it off like it's nothing. She also does several small nice things for me and constantly shows she cares about me. I do have feelings for her..

My question is, how can I know what are her intentions? Should I directly ask her? It bothers me, that when we are alone we act like a couple, yet at the end of the day she goes back to her boyfriend. She is also hiding the whole thing from her boyfriend.

I don't believe she is using me as I never did anything for her that I wouldn't do for my other friends. She also recently made sure to vouch for me in a company meeting, so that I would get a promotion eventhough I am not the best candidate to get promoted.

If you want more background just ask away..
>>
>>17271024
You may have to just ask, and be ready for the answer as it might not be what you want to hear...
>>
>>17271106
I'm prepared for whatever she might say. I just want a clear answer whether the relationship between us can grow into something bigger or not.

At this point I might add, that when we are together, she usually brings conversation topics to kids and our future together and what would happen if we were together.
>>
>>17271165
# 17271106 again...you two really need to talk this through and see if what she's saying is just romantic musings or is she really, honestly considering having a mature relationship with you. That will NOT happen while she's already in another relationship. She might be "having it both ways" and saying things to keep the status quo...
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.