[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Be me, 25, athletic build, 6'1 >Girl I like is 20,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 8
File: xzczxczxcxzc.jpg (5 KB, 243x207) Image search: [Google]
xzczxczxcxzc.jpg
5 KB, 243x207
>Be me, 25, athletic build, 6'1
>Girl I like is 20, gorgeous short

>we work together
>we dated for a week and broke up because "she has higher priorities"
>we still talk and hang out a little bit
>she likes literally everything about me and I'm the only guy she doesn't mind touching her body.
>She is absolutely still attracted to me
>She has massive trust issues/afraid of men.
>She admits that I'm the best guy she's ever met and have all of the qualities a girl could ever want.

Issue: I cannot stop thinking about her, I got emotionally invested in her and now I want her so bad it kills me.
Obviously, I could be chasing the dragon on this one. Maybe I'm still trying to grasp that which is lost.

Question: Is it possible she was just afraid and needs more time? Is it possible that with the right wooing I can get her to see through the insecurity and date me?
Don't get me wrong, I see that it might just be the end, but I don't want to give up on her, I'm willing to walk into fire for her. Perhaps I'm being a bit obsessive? I'm not pissed I didn't get my dick wet, I genuinely care for her as a person, I don't want to say I love her, but my feelings for her never faded and they just get stronger.

Wat do? Abandon ship? Give time?
Also: No, I don't have autism.
Any help appreciated.
>>
File: 1465614175615s.jpg (8 KB, 222x250) Image search: [Google]
1465614175615s.jpg
8 KB, 222x250
>>17270865
Stop obsessing over her and bail....
>>
>>17270867
why bail?
>>
I don't see a reason to bail. I ultimately believe if she can overcome her fear of.. whatever it is (abuse) that she would want to actually take that chance again. Is this some sort of obsessive idea I have or is this just a by-product of my feelings?
I just don't want to walk away asking what if.
>>
You are on the path to becoming a beta orbiter. You will keep up futile attempts to get with her, and miss all your chances with other girls. Don't let that happen. Don't waste months or years on something that will never be.
>>
File: 1466020980004.jpg (214 KB, 680x526) Image search: [Google]
1466020980004.jpg
214 KB, 680x526
>>17270887
Ask her about what happened in that prior relationship. You don't have to bail you can still remain friends. I know youre in deep love with her, but she may not feel same towards you. All you can do is ask her how she feels and face the music.
>>
File: 1465932840318.jpg (19 KB, 638x417) Image search: [Google]
1465932840318.jpg
19 KB, 638x417
>>17270898
Don't listen to that nonsense
>>
>>17270898
I see myself becoming a beta orbiter (at least the charcteristics of constantly begging for her attention, I've had to stop myself before). You're right. If I had another girl to fall back on I would have, desu, or at least tried to.

>>17270899
I've asked her, prior boyfriend abused her, she's no rookie when it comes to that (way more detailed than that)
I've asked her, she's highly attracted to me physically, like big time. She definitely likes me, it's almost as if she's just scared to. She's mentioned that, she's afraid of being in a relationship (probably should have added that)

I feel like through trial and error, showing her I'm not an abusive asshole, building trust, ect. I could overcome this. It's almost a challenge to me. I dunno.
>>
>>17270908
If she isn't going to help build the bridge you got to do it yourself. Just don't push the relationship envelope too hard. Just ty to keep building trust and prove you're a gentle creature
>>
>>17270920
Sure, this makes sense. I've never dealt with someone who's been abused. I've taken so much precaution with my words and how I handle each situation.
I just don't believe that it's something to give up on. I don't see a reason to give up on someone who shows so many signs that she still wants me/cares for me.
In my own head I see it as a test, perhaps she's just seeing how far I will go for her? I don't know.
I see what you mean. you're right, I am willing to build that bridge myself, no matter how much effort it takes, as long as it gives the desired result.. of course.

Is that enough? Is my assessment that building trust being the majority factor here correct? I'm no expert in women, obviously they value trust, especially her.
>>
>>17270865
Tell her you like her if she declines BAIL! Bail fast. Don't devote anymore energy, it will just lead to more bad feelings in the end.
>>
Also the criticism is appreciated. I'm learning from this.
>>
File: 1465779734167.jpg (13 KB, 241x230) Image search: [Google]
1465779734167.jpg
13 KB, 241x230
>>17270936
Hey, if she wants you like you make it seem you'll get her if you keep on building. Oh btw. You're obessed
>>
>>17270947
Probably obsessed, you're right. Can't argue with that.
>>
File: images (1).jpg (8 KB, 188x267) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
8 KB, 188x267
>>17270954
Did you get what advice you wanted?
>>
>>17270961
I think it's been helpful. I'm not sure what to do. I think I'll subtly try to continue what I'm doing, given the advice I've had so far it seems one of two things.
A. I'm justified, either way probably chasing a pipedream.
B. I'm obsessed and need to chill out and stop being a bitch.
Either one seems logical at this point, I'm so lost lol
>>
File: 1465951254290.png (9 KB, 545x324) Image search: [Google]
1465951254290.png
9 KB, 545x324
>>17270964
Worse can happen is you remain friends or youre with the girl of your dreams
>>
>>17270973
It's one of the two at the moment, you're right.

On one hand, I'll be with the girl I'm head over heels for, and all of this works out.
On the other, I'll probably have to eventually stop talking to her so I can cope with the loss.

The latter, I'm not looking forward to.
>>
>>17270977
You gotta try to win
>>
>>17270983
I do, I want to win. Sick of the "what if" shit.
>>
>>17270865

Anything she's saying is going to be 100% bullshit. With women, and honestly with dealing with people overall, actions speak volumes louder than words. If she didn't say a word and just bailed cause she's 'afriad of men' (seriously lol if you fell for this) you would know pretty instantly that she's not interested.

You didn't give her enough tingles. Women live in the moment a lot more than men do. It's illogical and frustrating, but feelz rule supreme.

Honestly I'd turn your attention to other women, and take the remaining interactions you have with this girl to honestly just fuck with her. Like seriously. Don't abandon ship, but there is 0 chance of getting anything out of it more than either being a beta orbiter, or finding some subtle way just to fuck her shit up. Fight fire with fire. Spread rumors. Give her bullshit advice. Talk one of your friends with an STD into banging her. Stela her credit card information. Get her fired for lulz.

All of that shit might be '5 year old behavior' but believe me if you knew the shit this girl says with her girl-friends about you behind your back / the things she more than likely does for older-richer men and alphas, you'd want to execute her ISIS-style. The world is illogical and there is no rule that says you have to play by the rules while millennial women with the attention span of goldfish run circles around you cause MTV and feminism told them to do so.

So walk away, or fuck with her life and then walk away when you're satisfied with the damage done. Just don't do anything illegal, cause getting ass-raped by big black men is much worse than being friendzoned by some 20 yr old bish
>>
hi
every single fucking body wash makes my skin so dry and so itchy i stop taking showers to stop the pain
regular soap is no diffrent
can i get some suggestions?
pic semi related
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.