[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how do i become the dominant one in the relationship where he
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: Wooldominatrix.jpg (238 KB, 1191x842) Image search: [Google]
Wooldominatrix.jpg
238 KB, 1191x842
how do i become the dominant one in the relationship where he will run to me like a lil puppy dog every time and not turn back, or leave? being the ultimate dominatirx is the only way i'll be able to keep a man. he must be subservient to me in a way, and do stuff for me.
>>
i wanted to be the subservient one in relationship last time, but, it didn't work... i didn't have enough power or say so in how things worked.
>>
how to be dominant yet still be attracted to the man?... this is hard for me to do. i have some takers but i am just not attracted enough or i feel like they aren't good enough, and i don't want to settle. i would like to find someone i am head over heals attracted to and want to fuck all day every day. but i am stuck in a dilemma, where if i chase after a guy who is attractive, he might leave because he is not doing the chasing. if i get chased, i'll eventually dump the guy because i get bored of him being in my space 24/7. how do i find the balance?
>>
the ultimate dilemma is, we want what we cannot have, and we want what is scarce.

how do i become attracted to someone who lays down like a desperate door mat in front of me? to tell you the truth, i'll dump them for sure after a year or so. this happened every time.

how do i become genuinely attracted to a man without having to chase after him like i'm some psychopath, and stalk his facebook 24/7? this is exhausting, but my stubborn brain will always linger and chase after something i cannot get, sometimes even when i am dating.

i mean if someone wants me, obviously they may ahve problems finding people, or are just desperate, or bored. and its not a good enough reason for me to date them.
>>
also i wont date someone just because they are lonely or bored, either... i will dump dump dump. i want to be attracted fully to the person and have this overwelming zest.

NOT- Ok i guess we can have sex i'll just close my eyes and pretend that im fucking the guy at work who wont give me the time of day.

this would be a shitty life to live.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.