[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Finish Him!!!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: 2016-06-19 00.35.42.jpg (2 MB, 1621x2118) Image search: [Google]
2016-06-19 00.35.42.jpg
2 MB, 1621x2118
Wife cheated on me with a motherfucker. What's a good way to legally destroy him?
>>
Gonna need more information OP, does this guy have a wife/girlfriend?
>>
Yeah he's got a girlfriend, my fucking wife!
But seriously, he's an alcoholic loser with no job, and is destroying her by enabling her alcoholism.
>>
You can't fuck up his professional career, and he's already at rock bottom.

Just divorce your wife, if she's fucking around with other people, she's either done it plenty of times before, or will do it again in the future.

You don't really have any options to destroy him other than kill him or hurt people around him.
>>
>>17270832
Don't take it out on him...She's the one cheating. She should have self control. You are also enabling her right now by letting her alcoholism be her crutch. Leave her ass and never look back.
>>
>>17270814
Salt the earth op. Tell her family. Her coworkers. Find his family. Find his coworker. Do the same.

But....

Before you do this, secure your assets. Remove your funds from joint accounts. Close all joint credit cards. Take her name off of any bills she's an authorized user in.
Get even with him and get rid of her
>>
>>17270814

>my last revenge fantasy thread went in the toilet because I suck at writing with a plausible tone. Is this attempt any better?

Nope.
>>
>>17270814

It's your wife who had a commitment with you, not him. Hence, she's the one who cheated.

I'm not the kind of person to suggest a revenge-type action, but if she's really orbiting around an alcholic looser w/o a job, she's already ruining herself.
>>
>>17270814
OP this guy has done you a favor. Here is a perfect opportunity to get rid of her drunk ass. You should send him a thank you card for taking the piece of shit off your hands.
>>
Severely beat her until she's paralyzed.

Cheaters deserve hell.
>>
>>17270842

Not true. The guy is also worthy of punishment for his actions.
>>
>>17271101
This. Enabling cheating encourages it.
>>
>>17271101
The punish him by kicking your wife out.
She'll go to him and they can drink themselves to death.
>>
>>17270814
The best revenge will be to let him have her.
>>
Move all your assets to parents, then divorce
>>
>>17270889
>It's your wife who had a commitment with you, not him. Hence, she's the one who cheated.

I'm the last person to condone revenge fantasies likes the OP's (my opinion is he should just get a divorce and be done with it), but unless that guy could plausibly not have known that she was married then he's just as bad as she is.
>>
Become successful and live a good life
>>
I hate to say this because I really want a wife and kids, but divorce that bitch and if you get married again, be safe and on the marriage card or whatever, arrange cheating so you get 75%.
>>
If you live in a jurisdiction where alienation of affection is still a legal tort, you could sue him. But alienation of affection is not all that common these days, so you'll need to read up on local law.
>>
You know what? Tell her it's fine, that he's welcome to her, they both deserve each other. Even drive her to his place, but on the way, stop at the liquor store and buy her like a month's supply of alcohol as a going-away present. Cheap vodka, cheap whiskey, boxed wine, a couple of six packs, some margarita mix, seriously, go all out, your treat, no strings attached. Drop her off and go home and pick up the pieces of your life while they continue to ruin theirs.

I mean, this is probably fake, but it's a more creative revenge fantasy than whatever you were daydreaming about anyway.
>>
>>17270814
Put all your funds into an account in your family's name (someone you can TRUST) and divorce her show text messages during the divorce proceedings proving her infidelity
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.