[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey so I'm going on this first date with this girl that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (141 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
141 KB, 1600x1200
Hey so I'm going on this first date with this girl that I've already hooked up with a few times at parties and shit, but this will be the first time we hang alone. I was going to take her to a movie but she's already seen both movies I suggested and all the other movies out are shit. She said she'd go and see either with me anyways, but I'm not sure if I should do that. Should I take her to like mini golf or something instead or what?
>>
Yeah, a movie is not that much of a social activity anyway. Minigolf sounds good... Just relax. That cat is adorable.
>>
>>17270740
I could do a movie first then mini golf.
>>
>>17270768
what's your obsession with movies bro? They're objectively shitty dates.
>>
>>17270794
I don't know I like movies and it'd give something to talk about at mini golf.
>>
>>17270859
Go out and drink coffee with her,
Or go in a restaurant with her if you are beeing serious
Or maybe chill at your home and watch some stuff with her, so it can go romantic very easy
>>
>>17271403
I would but I'm home from college so I don't have my own place currently I live with my parents. This isn't serious it's like a summer thing till I leave so it's just supposed to be light and fun.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.