[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can anyone give me Strip Club 101 tips? I'm about to visit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: Perfect.jpg (62 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
Perfect.jpg
62 KB, 720x960
Can anyone give me Strip Club 101 tips?

I'm about to visit one for the first time ever and I'm nervous
>>
Learn the limits of what the girls there are willing to do, and stick within those limits. Don't try and persuade one to give you a blowjob if they've said they won't, for example.
>>
Relax, they know how to treat new customers. And if you keep the tip coming noone will treat you bad 'cause you look nervous or anything
>>
>>17270666

Wait, there are strip clubs where they'll give blowjobs?

I live in America, I'm pretty sure that's illegal here.
>>
>>17270662
DONT buy the women drinks complete waste of money

strip clubs are more fun when going with friends

LEAVE YOUR CREDIT AND DEBIT CARDS AT HOME

TAKE ONLY THE MONEY YOU PLAN ON SPENDING WITH YOU

dont buy beer because its always over priced

dont waste your money on lap dances

all places have different rules such as some let you touch the womens tits and other places don't

try not to fall in love even tho it happens to everybody
>>
>>17270674
Obviously it varies from place to place. That was just an example, what I said would apply if, say, it was a no-touching strip club too.
>>
>>17270676
This.
>>
>>17270676
also try to have your singles ready. dont bring a 20 with you and have a bartender break the bill for you. they usually rip you off by a dollar or 2

flash some of your money so strippers can come to you

if a stripper you don't like asks you for a tip just give her a dollar so she could away rather then saying no cause she'll get pissed off at you.

always try to hold a beer in your hand so bartenders can leave you alone about buying another one
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.