[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Long Term Relationship
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
Does anyone know how to find someone for a long term relationship?

Every girl I meet either wants to be friends with benefits or not be serious. Maybe I'm childish but I want a relationship more than casual sex, I don't care about looks or distance. I tried online dating, I don't know what else to do. Thanks for any advice guys.
>>
Question: do you sleep with these girls?
>>
File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (319 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (1).jpg
319 KB, 1920x1080
Go with the flow. Girls say a lot of things and do the opposite.

It's kind of like poker; if you have a strong hand, you act weak, and vice versa.

Get the girls in bed and see how hard you can make them cum. This is your metric for how into you they are.
>>
>>17270601
I have a few times, but that isn't my focus.
>>17270603
I've been told I'm good by 2 people, I'm by no means endowed but I can make a girl cum. Still that isn't what I want to do, I usually try to put off sex because that isn't my priority with these girls but most just want that.
>>
>>17270610
>I have a few times, but that isn't my focus.
That may be part of your problem. By sleeping around casually, you're not acting like someone who wants a serious relationship would. You're sending the wrong message to these girls
>>
>>17270621
I usually dont sleep with them until after a few weeks.
>>
>>17270623
If you're dating a few weeks, then the problem isn't that they don't want a serious relationship.
>>
>>17270627
its not dating, its talking.
They all tell me they want to just be friends.
>>
>>17270610
You are misunderstanding them, then.
>>
>>17270632
Friends, or friends with benefits, get your story straight...
>>
>>17270635
I've tried to begin a relationship with one girl I really liked, but she does not want one.
>>17270638
Nigga whats the difference? I guess friends with benefits then?
>>
>>17270632
So you're talking them for a few weeks, you have sex with them, and then they reject you. That brings us back to >>17270621. You're not acting like someone who wants a serious relationship would act.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.