[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bar culture and insecurities
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: hqdefault (1).jpg (6 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault (1).jpg
6 KB, 480x360
Hey, all I have a problem about going out by myself sometimes. It's not an everyday problem but I get torn between about going out to the bars or local breweries around my town. I feel as when I go into a bar for the most part (around my town at least) it's like all eyes are set upon me. As I enter I feel like I'm being judged on the spot. Not "cool enough to be here" kind of attitude from most people. It's pretty annoying...sometimes I just need to get out by myself and maybe make friends. But then I realize that bar culture is kinda lame and it's almost like this adult hook up, or come look at me kind of place. Which I don't really want to be part of. I just get this spark inside of me telling me that I should leave my house and do different things. I don't feel this way when I go to coffee shops at all if you can really compare the too. For the most part, I'm pretty observant about my setting and all I see are horny men, drunk girls, groups of people, close friends, and or people just like me getting out and about at night. In all honestly, I would love to meet people that are willing to be friends not just "bar buddies" that kind of people is just pointless to me. Maybe even have smart conversations and or have same ideas. Do you guys have any advice about this subject? Or maybe any experience with the same feelings I have in a shape or form? How can I overcome these insecurities?
>>
You need a wingman
>>
>>17270351
have u had a sad event happen at a bar before? maybe you feel that way because everyone has friends there and you think theyre thinking hes all by him self? does it help to bring a friend along?
>>
It does help to bring a friend along with me. But I barely have a group of friends to call up. Only a few good people we go out occasionally.
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.