[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Girl acting obnoxious in my class
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: images.jpg (3 KB, 318x159) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
3 KB, 318x159
Okay I have never been in this situation before. I am somewhat socially inept thanks to a dark past. Slowly, I went back to school and I have been doing really well. But sometimes my anxiety takes the best of me. Anyways, my class started and my professor gave me lots of compliments at the beginning of the class. I was paired with three girls.
One of them is very competitive. I thought she was nice to me but lately she yells at me and makes a big deal out of every mistake I make. Now, I can't even boil water properly thanks to her tearing into me, she knows what she is doing - she is just like my father. She is 19 and I am much much older than her.
Now I like this other girl in the same group, she is also old. When ever I try to flirt with her, the girl starts disrespecting me again. To the point where now I look like an ass infront of the girl I liked thanks to this crazy young chick.
How do I deal with it? I started ignoring her from yesterday. She always asks a question, then says I am wrong and then builds upon it from there. So should I continue to purposely ignore her? I know some abusers tend to ignore people so I dont want to come across as an abuser infront of the girl I like (if she even has any respect left for me anymore =/....). But yeah? how do I deal with this girl trying to bully me?
She then started going around the room and flirting with all these boys. Then the boys came over to our desk. Then she would ask me to "hand her things" like water bottle and shit like that. She acts like she's really enthusiastic or someshit..... what the fuck do i do lol? not only am i being abused but lol this girl is enjoying it. I dont know what her deal is
>>
File: 1454188525948.jpg (61 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1454188525948.jpg
61 KB, 1280x720
She wants to fuck you--and is imitating her parents' relationship to get your attention.
>>
She sounds like a bitch, but people in life will be assholes. There's really nothing you can do but ignore it, because you're stuck with her and it sounds like no one's going to take your side if there's a conflict between you and her.
>>
ignoring = silent approval

at least take some action, come on
"why are you always so obnoxious?"
"do you feel victory when you cause others pain?"
"i'd take a good look at myself if I were you"

or if, at any point, you're alone and she doesn't have whiteknights to save her, just tell her to shut the fuck up. it's simple.
>>
>>17270292
>Then she would ask me to "hand her things" like water bottle and shit like that. She acts like she's really enthusiastic or someshit
Based on how petty this is, this sounds like a case of
>stop liking what I don't like
and
>I'm super sensitive and can't handle the slightest amount of criticism

I wonder what her side of the story is like
>>
File: Shirobako_Promotional_Poster.png (414 KB, 342x512) Image search: [Google]
Shirobako_Promotional_Poster.png
414 KB, 342x512
Quite a diversity of opinion in this thread...
>>
>>17270358

What's your point ?
>>
>>17270358
>different people have different opinions
No fucking shit
>>
File: dennc58d-coil-saatchi.jpg (557 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
dennc58d-coil-saatchi.jpg
557 KB, 1280x720
>>17270362
It means the OP needs to do some clarification if he wants better advice.
>>
Jesus. Just put her in her place, she's a woman. This is just one of those power struggle tests.
>>
OP here. Not sure what to clarify but it's weird. She keeps calling my name like I am a butler, and asks me to do things for her out of no where. Yesterday she asked me to hand her like 7 different stupid things. The only thing I have done on my side is that I corrected a mistake on her part once. Or when the girl i like messes up, I say "it's fine". But yeah she like flipped out on me man when I made a mistake and now she has made me an anxious bitch.

If I don't remain silent and say something back, she will suck even more energy out of me, I feel like she wants to turn our professor against me because she is jealous or something. But she's been doing the same shit to the girl i like too.
>>
>>17270325

She literally has 9 boys fucking validating her in the class. This kid was calling her a "Blondie doctor", fuckin losers just want to have sex with her. She comes all blown up and then starts going off on me. It's pissing me the fuck off man. But if I act all hot and mighty then I am fucked in front of the girl I like for good.
>>
>>17270426
>>17270439
Nothing you do here is going to get you your own and make everyone else see how awful of a person she is, if she is at all (and I'm not convinced).
>>
>>17270439
She wants your attention. Think about why that might be.
>>
>>17270463
I know she likes me, I can sort of tell.But I am much older than her.... and that other girl is so dreamy. Except the other girl keeps acting hot and cold, I have zero self esteem to make a move on her.
>>
>>17270483
let me rephrase. I am not sure if she likes me, it's me being delusional. I feel like she loves shitting on me and disrespecting me, otherwise I would not have made a thread. I made this thread on how to deal with her incoming barrage of exploitation, and upon exploitation, me getting shit on.
>>
>>17270520
You've been told that all you can do is ignore her.
>>
>>17270525
kk so i just go silent? alright.
>>
>>17270292
Don't give her any attention, just treat her like you would treat another male classmate if having to interact with this sloot is absolutely necessary.
>>
>>17270520
talk to your professor or program manager of the field your in?
>>
>>17270538
I did. He just mentioned how "she's an intelligent girl" in a questionable manner to me. I didn't say directly that she was picking on me, I just mentioned how my team mates were sort of digging into me and if I could work alone. But yeah my professor said deal with it and grow up.
>>
>>17270561
>But yeah my professor said deal with it and grow up.
Because that's what you need to do. You're an adult, and older than the others, no less. You're expected to manage conflict.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.