[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/adv/, tell me what's up with women who text you all the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 265280.jpg (389 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
265280.jpg
389 KB, 1920x1080
/adv/, tell me what's up with women who text you all the time and seem super interested.. And then they suddenly start texting less frequently then start ignoring completely? How do I get them to respond more often, even if our convos are amazing?
>>
File: ad_175414534.jpg (61 KB, 1000x663) Image search: [Google]
ad_175414534.jpg
61 KB, 1000x663
By going on a real date or three, then giving them orgasms.
>>
>>17270178
Don't be such a boring asshole and ask them out somewhere.
>>
"If you are still interested in speaking to me, please respond." Just like that.

In particular, never EVER do the reverse (i.e. "If you want me to go away, please respond").
>>
>>17270178
have u guys met in person before? they probably found out something about you.
>>
>>17270366

Thanks for the tip.
>>
>>17270404

Nah we met through a dating app or something. We are not from the same states actually.
>>
She probably felt ignored. Try to start a few conversations yourself and not make her feel like she's the only one who's interested. If you guys can't/don't wanna meet yet then just keep the conversations interesting. Avoid routine
>>
>>17270493

Well she actually has a boyfriend as I recently found out.. Yet she keeps flirting with me and somehow she manages to text me more than her own bf it seems like. This is because I noticed she replies immediately to everything I send her each day.
>>
>>17270466
Don't do that. If she's not responding just send her this:

"...?"

That shitty, little message has made many unresponsive girls text me back for some reason; it's insane.
>>
Opie it's because her boyfriend isn't meeting her needs. But you do
>>
>>17270497
In that case... Just don't suggest anything sexual before she breaks up with the guy and you're good to go. She probably plans on dumping her bf
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.