[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Let me give you the quick and dirty: > Be me > Met really
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: 1234532345647.jpg (12 KB, 207x207) Image search: [Google]
1234532345647.jpg
12 KB, 207x207
Let me give you the quick and dirty:

> Be me
> Met really cool girl on Tinder
> Been talking pretty much non-stop for the past 2-3 weeks
> Have seen each other 5x since it started
> Broadway cast tour for Matilda is nearby
> Says she wants to go with someone
> Her b-day happens to be coming up too; show is several days before
> Thought that getting her nice seats at show would be a nice way of engaging in her interests, getting her a gift, and generally be a good excuse for a date
> Get pretty expensive orchestra seats
> Tell her

I didn't think about this until after I purchased the ticket, but is this too soon? I wanted to do something nice for this girl cause I like her, but I'm realizing that this may be coming on too strong. Did I fuck up?
>>
if you're rolling in dosh it's fine, but if you spend a significant amount of your paycheck for someone you don't know that well, it might be a bit too strong

either way it's a win-win for her lmao
>>
>>17270053

We've had sex already so at least it doesn't seem like a hail mary attempt to bang her for the first time, at least I don't think that.

You think I can bounce back from this? Like, should I just not spend >$50 during a given date until we know each other better?
>>
i mean, you've met each other 5 times for the past 2-3 weeks, had sex already

this can be just seen as a nice birthday present, you should be fine

also, she says she wants to go with someone so maybe she was hinting about going with you anyways? i dunno, but i dont think you fucked up
>>
>>17270053
This. Basically if it didn't cost you a significant amount of money relative to what you make, then you're good.

It doesn't really matter though because she'll never know the exact cost. For all she knows you know a guy and got a discount.
>>
>>17270176

It cost about 6% what I earn in a month. Is that significant?
>>
>>17270047
Too late now you bought the ticket. I don't know enough about your relationship to say you fucked up.
So yeah, maybe.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.