[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I certainly do not know what to think.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: Capture.jpg (15 KB, 247x249) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
15 KB, 247x249
Hey adv/

So, yeah. I'm about to ask about what to do with a grill-situation. How original.

Thing is, I met her last year and we began to text a lot and even the night I met her, we stopped texting until 4 am. The next month was the same. We just couldn't stop talking each other.

By that time she has a boyfriend, a relationship of 5 years I guess. But she constantly compliment me: my career, my hair, my dreams, my eyes, I don't think there was something she didn't like about me. Well, that's when I began to have my doubts.

I really like her and for all I can see, She likes me too. The problem (not the problem, the blocker, I mean) was that she had a boyfriend (even when they were having some troubles, like the relationship was cooling down), so I decided to not move anything and no tell her about how I felt about her. Because, you know, respect.

Well, 2 o 3 months later, in the same situation, we were talking and she throw away the question:

>Hey, were you think this is going?
>We talk to each other every moment of the day and everyday,
>This is kind of weird
>How do you feel about it?

Well, for me, the question was pretty clear. So I decided to tell her. And I told her that I like her and being around her and stuff like that. Also I told her that I didn't say a thing before because she has a boyfriend and I didn't want to interfere in her relationship.

Well, something I said that messed up the things because she told me that yeah, she has a boyfriend (they were like for about a month to break up) and she wouldn't cheat. (Fair enough for me). So, I told her that my priority with her was not making her my gf but continue on the friendship because I really enjoy being with her (true fact).

Well, suddenly, we stopped talking and long story short, we didn't talk for about two or three months. I just talked to her the day after she broke up with his bf and she told me that she didn't want to talk to anybody, so I walked away.
>>
But then again, four months later I received a text from her, telling me she miss me and stuff.

Well, we talked for about two hours before she stopped replying my messages. This was repeated in many ocassions. She stops replying at a certain point and won't text me back. I'm not an idiot (or am I?) so I haven't claim her or asking why she does that.

Yesterday, she texted me that we should hang out. And that's why I'm here.

Have you ever been in a situation like this?
What the hell is going on?

Ask for details, if you need them.
>>
auto-bump
>>
Conversations end. It's not something to worry about. She started messaging you again because she misses your company. Whether it's as a friend or something more is something you'll have to find out yourself.
>>
>>17270135

I was thinking on what have happened me before, that the grill just need my attention at certain points.

But I'll try it out then and see where this is going. Thanks anon.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.