[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
girlfriend just stormed out
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: dotdroptemp.jpg (149 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
dotdroptemp.jpg
149 KB, 1080x1920
This is the first big fight we have had. We have been together for 8 months.

I recently got a 3rd shift job at amazon over the summer and its taking its toll on me. On the weekends I'm tired and I can barely walk.

Today she got back from her part time job, and she said she wanted to go somewhere. I told her I just fell asleep a few hours ago and that my leg hurts so I'd rather do something tomorrow. (I have 3 day weekends).

She starts telling me how I always just want to sleep on weekends and I never want to do anything. 3 weeks ago I took her out to eat and went to target and spent $500 on her that night. I will always do something with her if I'm not hurting and sleep deprived. Before I got this job I was always wanted to do things with her and she would turn it down for now reason.

So I end up getting ready and the she tells me that she doesn't want me in a bad mood. I told her I am going to be in one now and I asked if she wanted to go anywhere or not. She said no and then she left by herself.

It really bothers me how she cannot see my point of view on this. And I don't know what I should do now, I don't know where she went.
>>
>>17269667
She sounds infantile. get rid of her
>>
>>17269667
Its just a venting argument. Sometime couples just get into argument and blatantly ignore each other point of view. Sometimes ladies need to digest an argument alone after letting all their emotions out.

Just let it blow over and do something nice tomorrow.
>>
>>17269667
>3 weeks ago I took her out to eat and went to target and spent $500 on her that night.
If this is actually your idea of showing her that you care, you're fucking retarded. She wants to spend TIME with you.
>>
>>17269667
>I don't know where she went.
Doesn't matter. She wants you to be upset and worried and miss her while she probably goes to a friend.

Get something to eat, but a nut and then take a nap. You've earned it. Tomorrow, think about how other peoples' girlfriends have hot meals waiting for their men when they come home from work.
>>
>>17269680
>>>17269667 (OP) (You)
>>3 weeks ago I took her out to eat and went to target and spent $500 on her that night.
>If this is actually your idea of showing her that you care, you're fucking retarded. She wants to spend TIME with you.

Pretty sure a nice date is spending time with her. And I used to ask her if she wants to go on walks with me or anything and she would say no.

BTW she's back now and just giving me the silent treatment. Looks like she got icecream I think.
>>
DON'T spend a ton of money on her. You think $500 means something, but it doesn't. The only thing that matters is how you make her feel. If you make her feel good by having great indepth convos with her, or doing cool shit (that isn't ridiculously expensive), you can do more and more cool shit, it's gonna be more and more awesome and it's not gonna cost more. If you rely on money, you have to spend $1000, then $2000, then $5000 to have that same effect. Save it.

If she tells you she doesn't want you in a bad mood, she's trying to comfort you. If my gf responded the same way you did, I'd walk the fuck out too. Don't be negative, say some cutesy shit like "it's not so bad with you around" and I don't mean it in a pandering way, that's just the sort of shit we need, everyone wants to feel appreciated.

And if you want her to see your point of view, explain it but in not in a bitter/caustic way.
>>
We resolved it. She said she was upset because she doesn't see me get mad often.
>>
>>17269805
>upset because she doesn't see me get mad often
for real ? So everything is fine and she's mad because of that ?

Leave her now bro, she sound immature as fuck
>>
>>17269697
>DON'T spend a ton of money on her. You think $500 means something, but it doesn't. The only thing that matters is how you make her feel. If you make her feel good by having great indepth convos with her, or doing cool shit (that isn't ridiculously expensive), you can do more and more cool shit, it's gonna be more and more awesome and it's not gonna cost more. If you rely on money, you have to spend $1000, then $2000, then $5000 to have that same effect. Save it.
>If she tells you she doesn't want you in a bad mood, she's trying to comfort you. If my gf responded the same way you did, I'd walk the fuck out too. Don't be negative, say some cutesy shit like "it's not so bad with you around" and I don't mean it in a pandering way, that's just the sort of shit we need, everyone wants to feel appreciated.
>And if you want her to see your point of view, explain it but in not in a bitter/caustic way.
>>17269697
>DON'T spend a ton of money on her. You think $500 means something, but it doesn't. The only thing that matters is how you make her feel. If you make her feel good by having great indepth convos with her, or doing cool shit (that isn't ridiculously expensive), you can do more and more cool shit, it's gonna be more and more awesome and it's not gonna cost more. If you rely on money, you have to spend $1000, then $2000, then $5000 to have that same effect. Save it.
>If she tells you she doesn't want you in a bad mood, she's trying to comfort you. If my gf responded the same way you did, I'd walk the fuck out too. Don't be negative, say some cutesy shit like "it's not so bad with you around" and I don't mean it in a pandering way, that's just the sort of shit we need, everyone wants to feel appreciated.
>And if you want her to see your point of view, explain it but in not in a bitter/caustic way.

I'm not going to suppress my feelings. That's how shit gets really fucked up.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.