[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Think this girl is into me...or just friends?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
>Friends with super cool chick (23, I'm 26)
>Ask you her
>She says, "Naw."
>Go soft on contact
>Move across country for the summer after a year of grad school
>Text me out of nowhere
>Says she wants to visit me in July when I'm home
>Says she is living alone next semester so she can teach me how to cook and we can watch movies
>Asks if I want a date to my sisters wedding
>...stops texting me for like 3 weeks, but since 2-3 snap chats a day
>Text her yesturday
>Says she will text me after work, but tells me she misses me, and wants to know when I'm going to be home
>Doesn't text me after work...only sends some snap chats.

Little confused.
>>
>>17269517
sounds like she doesn't even know how she feels about you.

That or she is intentionally keeping you on the line as backup midlife baby maker.
>>
>>17269529
Probably the former.
>>
>>17269529
>>17269551

Damn...that the worst.
>>
OP here, should I just stop talking to her?
>>
>>17269647
nah. You should just be straight and ask her or you will have the "what ifs" rot in your brain for years.
>>
>>17269653

Figure i'd wait until I get home and ask if she still is going to visit me.
>>
>>17269517
yea you seem to be like a second option that she is keeping around as a backup plan. I would straight up ask her what is going on and see what she says.

There is a small chance that she is struggling with something that is stopping her from letting you in all the way (the small age difference or the physical distance)
>>
You gotta ask her what's going on man. You need to explain how you're seeing the situation and you need to ask whether she's into you or not. It'll be hard but it's something that just has to be done. Hope it turns out alright for you
>>
I see three possible scenario

1. You are her backup to another guy playing luke warm

2. She is playing extremely hard to get.

3. Your responses to her texts are so fucking ambiguous also she doesn't think you are into her. What did you tell her when she asks if you wanted. date to your sisters wedding. Was it something like...haha yeah?
>>
>>17269529
>>17269689
>>17269720

All excellent answers thanks guys
>>
Women love fucking with guys
>>
If I had to guess I would say yes, but I'm currently going through a similar thing with a friend so who knows. My advice is keep looking for other people but keep trying with her if you like her.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.