[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I fell in love with a girl who told me when we met that she had
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: 1462048973273.jpg (232 KB, 2475x1600) Image search: [Google]
1462048973273.jpg
232 KB, 2475x1600
I fell in love with a girl who told me when we met that she had a two years relationship with a girl and that they broke up last summer.

In the last couple of months we've became the best of friends and I don't know how to approach her and open up to her with my feelings. We spend all the time we can together, we hang out and go out every day, we've tried acid for the first time in our lives together. I don't want to destroy our friendship but I feel like there will be no better SO I could be in relationship with. She's just perfect for me.

How to go about in this situation?
>>
this is not going to end well

just leave things the way they are and if she makes a move then you can reciprocate

it doesn't seem like there's anything to indicate that she doesn't just consider you a good friend
>>
>it doesn't seem like there's anything to indicate that she doesn't just consider you a good friend

Based on what?
>>
>>17269463
based on the fact that all you've said is you guys hang out a lot

you do know what friends are, right
>>
>>17269405
*sigh

Just ask her if she want to date. Don't be afraid just ask.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.