[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone have jewelry advice? Me and the lady are moving out to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (62 KB, 400x250) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
62 KB, 400x250
Anyone have jewelry advice? Me and the lady are moving out to Boston and I want to give her something she'll remember. I'm looking at like the 200-500 range, she likes simple. Any help would be great
>>
>>17269102
Stay away from rings.
Bracelets can get in the way and need to be removed even more often than rings.
Earrings are changed out to match outfits daily.

Go with pendents/necklace. The necklace itself should be simple. A plain, thin gold chain. The pendent should be something that sticks out, and can be worn with both casual clothing and to show off with a lower neckline shirt.
>>
>>17269174
Femanon here, basically agreeing with this poster. Get a necklace, not a ring, bracelet or earrings. I'm just gonna add: take a look at the jewellery she already has too and try to get something in a similar style - jewellery tastes vary a lot and if it's outside what a woman likes to wear, she probably won't like it.
>>
>>17269174
>>17269190

Another femanon, agree with these two posters. Just make sure that while you get something similar to what she has that it's not so similar that it feels like a copy of something she already owns. She may like gemstones, a particular type of metal, certain chain sizes, etc. Those are the details you'll want to pay attention to.
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.