[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Guys I need your advice on a really annoying subject. There’s
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 4
Guys I need your advice on a really annoying subject. There’s this kid in my class who is a total furfag who always wears this brown wolf tail to school. Whenever the teacher asks him a question he responds in a yelp or bark and he likes to whimper to himself a lot. It’s really distracting and whenever someone tries to talk to him or grab at his tail he pulls it between his legs and runs away while whining. Is there a way to get his ass transferred to another school without getting directly involved cause it seems the teachers don’t care that this freak is making everyone uncomfortable. The sad thing is he’s not ugly or weird looking but it’s his freakish personality that keeps everyone at a distance.
>>
>>17269043
>Is there a way to get his ass transferred to another school without getting directly involved
No.

>cause it seems the teachers don’t care that this freak is making everyone uncomfortable
Deal.
>>
Teachers are used to kids acting weird and going through phases. He's not hurting anyone, so there's nothing you can do. Just ignore it.
>>
>>17269043
Deal with it, these people I'd take tenfold over sjws.

At least they mix life up a bit
>>
He acts in a way that's antisocial and off-putting, and as a result, nobody socializes with him. Sounds like the punishment fits the crime. You don't really have the right to get him kicked out of school just because he makes you "uncomfortable." Where does THAT line of thinking end?
>>
I agree with you man. If he identifies as a dog put him in a kennel for the day. You people are hillarious with this, deal with it, its just a phase and hes not hurting anyone bullshit. Sticking youre head in the sand to anti social delusional fantasies is a great way to deal with this odd behavior. I cant wait to see our schools in 20 years.
>>
Nothing a good ol' arse beating wont solve. Seriously, get a few of your mates and kick the ever loving shit out of him
>>
>>17269062

This.

"It makes me uncomfortable" has never been a valid reason for censorship. You're free to find him unlikable. He's free to act however he wants so long as he isn't hurting anyone. And no, being annoying does not constitute hurting anyone.
>>
>>17269062
furry detected.
>>
>>17269043
He doesn't have to change but then neither do you. If you hate this fucking guts tell him so.
>>
File: xVgZNqV.jpg (126 KB, 1780x1064) Image search: [Google]
xVgZNqV.jpg
126 KB, 1780x1064
>>17269043
>tfw every furry in the world is a faggot

WHERE ALL THE GIRL FURRIES AT
>>
>>17269142

Oh, because this is what you would do? He would suffer some scrapes and bruises, you and your friends would get expelled and charged with a hate crime of assault and battery, probably end up in a juvenile detention center, and ultimately become uneducated, barely-employable adults, angry, powerless, and forced to watch the world become more and more accepting of differences while becoming less and less willing to let people like you say things like you say.

You talk tough, but you know you're only internet tough. You don't say things like that in public, because people who do are the ones who find themselves kicked out and/or roughed up. Enjoy spending the rest of your life feeling like an outsider to your entire world, all because you're too afraid to consider that maybe someone being different is something you should just learn to be okay with.
>>
Call the hospital tell them he has mental problems
>>
Who cares, it's only a phase you prick
You have no right to strip away his right to be a moron just because you feel uncomfortable.
>>
If he legit being distracting in class then as classmates you can ask your prof in private that he do something about his outbursts. I promise you the reason your teacher hasn't done anything is because he knows damn well what kind of landmine of crazy he'll be stepping on if he has no grounds to enact authority. The parents will go ham on him, the board will probably rake his ass hairs for it, and then the kid will shout discrimination or some shit since all of this is just a cry for attention any way.

If you and the student's all voice your grievance at his continuing disruptive behavoir then yes your prof could do something about it. Otherwise, I dunno. I spray my dog with a water bottle when he misbehaves, maybe that will work here?
>>
>>17269201
man there was that one story that went around the early internet about the furries that took over the school. This one furry girl had a hole thru her jeans where the tail came out. In the lunchroom when a bunch of mess was going on, some kid tried to pull it out to help stop the furries. Was a buttplug. Not a fun story.
>>
Treat him like a dog and tell him to be quiet when he barks. He starts to whine give him a dog treat. Tell him to eat from dog bowls at lunch. Take his tail away from him. Saying it's cut short now. Bring a leash to class and offer to walk him.
>>
>>17269282

You're literally describing furry foreplay. That would not be a "punishment" in any way for the little freak
>>
>>17269227
okay white knight
>>
>>17269291
yeah instead of all that just throws real dog treats at the guy whenever he makes a dog sound or just whenever. That would be funny. Like Vegeta and Guldo on Namek in DBZ abridged
>>
>>17269293

I guess when you're a peasant, anyone that hasn't got shit all over him looks like a white knight, huh?
>>
>>17269308

He'd still like it. He'd probably eat the dog treats.
>>
>>17269188
>furry detected
Sorry, but no. I do know one, though.
>>
>>17269185
This. You are permitted to judge him. But he is not hurting you or anybody else. You should spend your time thinking about better things.
>>
>>17269043
Do you want to know why shit like this didn't happen "back in the day"?

Because back then, if someone was acting like an annoying, distracting faggot, a couple of the guys would just beat the shit out of him. No lesson is learned faster than the one accompanied by physical trauma.

But beating the shit out of someone is a pretty dickish thing to do, especially nowadays, so I guess just honestly try to ask him politely to tone down the dog/wolf stuff, because it's making everyone really uncomfortable. Don't show hatred or he'll just think you're a "hater". Show concern. Try to get him to understand the shame of what he is doing.

If anything, try your best to condition him out of his canine "fursona" thing going on by helping him. Try to get him to understand that he can believe what he wants, but it would be better to keep certain things private, like how it would suck to have some super christian guy yelling at everyone in public with anti-gay stuff just because he believes in that.
>>
>>17269043
>transferred to another school

OP confirmed for underage. Flagged for.ban
>>
>>17269201

I'm dating one. Her fursona is a lynx and she is absolutely wild in bed while being cute and nerdy outside of it. If you luck out and get a sane furry girl it is the best thing in the world man.
>>
File: 1447549373582.png (292 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1447549373582.png
292 KB, 600x600
>4chan defending furries
This site ain't what it used to be.
>>
>he's having fun let's ruin his fun and his life

I agree it's incredibly faggy to wear a tail to school but it's also just faggy to be in school. You faggot.
>>
I don't understand where most anons live to come into contact with weird problems like this.

Nothing like that ever happened at my school, like the worst would've been someone coming from a different area code.
>>
>>17270856
>fursona
>sane
Pick one you toss pot.
>>
>>17270856
>dating
>girl

Choose one
>>
Just beat the fuck out of him , take his tail and make sure he doesn't tout to a teacher
>>
>>17269043
I don't usually condone violence, but you should probably beat the shit out of him.
>>
>>17271315
Taking his tail is probably the quickest way to ensure he tells a teacher. Those things are expensive.
>>
>>17269201
Right here.

I'm in London, you?
>>
>>17271207
Yeah we grew up, you should try it some time.
>>
>>17271440
>b-but muh pride
>if *I* went to school with a tail I'd get beat up
>can't let anybody else get away with it either
>gotta make the entire generation beneath mine shit too
>>
>>17271480
>when I was a kid people were the victims of physical violence for being different
>the fact that we did it then means it's morally right
Is this really your argument?
>>
>>17270820
>Try to get him to understand the shame of what he is doing.

You can't make someone have shame when they're actively trying to get rid of it. In his own autistic way, the furfag is choosing to be honest with himself instead of pretend to be something he doesn't want to be, a normie.

The sentiment is admirable, the way it's executed is not. It IS a phase and it doesn't need to be the end of his life, it doesn't need to haunt him and anyone who thinks it should is no one I could ever respect,
>>
>>17271490
It was satire, autist.
>>
>>17269043
Come into school dressed like a bear and proceed to choke and maul him while screaming that he is lower on the food chain.
>>
>>17271490
I think the argument is that the things which have replaced physical bullying as means of pressuring the nonfunctional and semi-functional to grow are proving to be ineffective, and that therefore, bullying should be reintroduced not because of morality, but because of pragmatism.

I don't buy it, personally. The only people who should be physically bullied are the bullies themselves (including those who do not go physical). But he does have a point: what we're doing nowadays isn't working in the numbers it needs to. We went too far in the other direction, using methods that are too easily ignored by people who simply don't want to go to the trouble of personal growth. Another way -a balanced way- needs to be found.
>>
>>17271440
> we grew up

you mean your parents grew up and had you
>>
>>17269227
He's pretending to be a fucking dog. It isn't natural. He is not well. The solution here might not be beating him but it sure as fuck isn't acceptance.
>>
force him into a big sack and throw him into the river
>>
>>17271616
who the fuck cares ? you are pretending that aren't a faggot, but we all know you love to suck nigger cocks
>>
Take a steaming shit on the floor before class and blame it on him
>>
>>17271627
>Sack
Read cage

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z2_8cfVpXbo
Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.