[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
tl;dr: relationship ended, want advice on shit to do to cope
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1
File: latest[1].png (35 KB, 749x946) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].png
35 KB, 749x946
tl;dr: relationship ended, want advice on shit to do to cope

sup /adv/. I'm dealing with my first breakup that's actually made me sad, so like any well adjusted adult I'm posting on 4chan about it. The point of this thread is to get ideas for shit to do to keep me busy instead of thinking about her all the time. I've already started exercising more frequently than I already was, and I'm probably going to join a local sports club once I get decent at running again since that'll give me people to hang out with and events to go to over the summer while all my friends are at home. When I'm alone in my apartment I find myself only able to concentrate on uni work, and I've only got one summer class so there's not enough of that to keep me busy for long. I can't really enjoy any of my other hobbies that I can do alone like vidya/online chess/playing guitar because I just end up sitting around thinking about her, which I know is stupid but I can't seem to help it.
>>
10 weeks into first break up

Finally slept with someone 2 weeks ago and i'm just sleeping with her. I am almost over my ex completly. Just do what you want like i just watched tv, walked doggo and hanged with friends
you'll still want another gf but stay single with good friends or you'll turn depresso
>>
>>17269039
Friends is the issue. All of mine from uni are home for the summer, the few friends I kept in touch with from highschool live in two other cities that are a ways away, so meeting up with them has to be a planned thing.

I also mentioned in my post that I'm having trouble enjoying things I used to like that I do alone
Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.