[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I wanna help physically train my sister but she doesn't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
I wanna help physically train my sister but she doesn't see it as nessary. So how should I hire a girl about her size to fight her so she sees she should learn to fight?

Don't worry she's 18+ so its ok.
>>
File: mortal_kombat.jpg (169 KB, 854x480) Image search: [Google]
mortal_kombat.jpg
169 KB, 854x480
>>17268944
Kekaroo's

You should set a cage-fighter experience and make her watch people being dissembled and murder in every which way you can think of. After all that, force her into the cage so she dies and would regret not prepping for the moment.
>>
>>17268944
Do nothing. Let her "learn" her own mistake
>>
>>17268944
omg that pic is so wrong on so many levels
>I wanna help physically train my sister but she doesn't see it as necessary.
lol why tho there is no way she gonna be any good at it unless she makes it her life's calling.
>>
>>17268944

Mate, you're sister aint gonna get raped or anything.

It's literally impossible to rape your sister. She's such a slut she'll consent 100% of the time.

Even the most hardcore rapist would have a hard time raping her because she'd scream 'yes' just before he puts the gag in.

Your sister is that kinda slut.

That's why she don't need to learn.

Just help her find a sport or something to help her become more athletic, then if SHTF she can sprint away.
>>
>>17269599
You don't have to make being a Pianist your life calling to be good at it.
>>
Post some more girls fighting one another
>>
to answer your question, sure, get a girl to fight her
as long as you can assure noone really gets hurt

yes im a pussy as bitch i geddit
>>
>>17270190
Dont see how that makes you a pussy ass bitch
>>
>>17270233
i hope noone gets hurt, and i feel like if im encouraging 2 people to fight, thats like the pussy thing to say haha

nah, i didnt really mean anything behind that ^_^
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.