[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have an car sales interview coming up, and a friend of mine
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: shrug.gif (956 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
shrug.gif
956 KB, 320x320
I have an car sales interview coming up, and a friend of mine who has been working there almost two years has referred me. He says they might ask me why I'm choosing one of their particular dealerships over another (i.e. why honda over mazda) and I really have no idea what i'd give to that sort of question. Google wasn't any help. I'm not necessarily looking for a direct answer here, more so just a way direction to point me in so I can understand how I'd answer it personally.
Thanks in advance
>>
>>17268862
just be yourself, speak with confidence about what you answer, say you like the style of the car, answer in a subjective way.
>>
>>17268862
say some shit about the cars
"i really like what direction honda is going and think their cars are really good at an affordable price. i can confidently sell something I believe in"
>>
>>17268862
I'm much more knowledgeable about honda vehicles and features than mazda so I feel that I'll be able to land more sales with this dealership as opposed to mazda.
>>
OP
Thanks for the replies. I think I've got it now.

A new problem has come up with scheduling my interview, and I wasn't sure if I should create a new thread or just ask it here.
Someone from the dealership called me around 12:30pm and I wasn't near my phone so I didn't answer. The voicemail he left said he'd like for me to come in today or I can schedule something for Monday and he left me his cell number. I'd definitely prefer to come and speak with him today so I called back about 40min later and he did not answer. I left a voicemail saying I was glad he called and I was excited to come and speak with him today and that he could return my call at the same number I called him from (same number he called earlier). Now it's been about an hour and a half since I left him a message. Do I continue to wait? Or should I call back? Maybe call the number he used to call me initially?
Thanks again guys
>>
>>17268958
I work for a big car dealer, just go there. If you don't show up after you tell them you would, it's worse than going unexpectedly (althought you called).

Good luck.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.