[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Mother is a cunt
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
File: 1466195075957.png (240 KB, 377x427) Image search: [Google]
1466195075957.png
240 KB, 377x427
I live with my mom because I decided to save up for a house. Anyway, its proving to be a mistake.

She treats me like an invalid. I was downstairs and saw she was watching some gay movie about a living teddy bear. I was like "is that the movie about that bear from those kids books? Not curious george, that's the monkey...but the cordorouy bear?", which I thought was light polite pleasant banter. She just looked far away and nodded her head slowly and faintly said "yeah...the cordouroy bear. So, what's the monkey, Bob?" condescendingly.
"curious george." i said, getting pissed off. I was just downstairs to get something to drink, so grabbed one real quick and rushed back upstairs. She tried saying something and I barely acknowledged her and just continued going upstairs.

I don't know why she treats me like this. There's no fucking talking to her either, she's a fucking crazy bitch that thinks she never does anything wrong and all her shitty actions are justified. I'm so fucking fed up with it. I want a house but I don't want to be constantly disrespected despite me pulling my own weight around the house and being fucking nice.

She acts like a cunty teenager. I don't have anybody to talk to about these things, so I just wanted to vent. I don't have any questions either, I know I just need to move out sooner than expected, even if it's just an apartment or shared housing. It'll set my goals back, but it's not worth it to live here when she actively tries to make me feel stupid and even tries to convince my father i'm retarded because her feefees are hurt when she has a nightmare about me. Fuck her.
>>
She treats you like that because you act like a fucking child.
>>
>She acts like a cunty teenager
You're acting like a cunty teenager as well. I guess the apple doesn't fall far from the tree. I wonder what forum she is complaining about you on.
>>
>>17268801
Oh yeah, how? By doing the shopping, cleaning, and making polite conversation?
>>
>>17268790
>save up or a house

Age?
Job?
Income?
Credit score?
Education?
Type of house? Cost?

Sounds like you should put the house idea on hold and move out
>>
>>17268822
25, Machinist, 25k/yr, bad credit, HS diploma, older house near my job ($75-100k)

Yep, that's what I think too.
>>
>>17268808
>I am doing some common day things so I must not be a cunty teenager
Bitch please.
>>
>>17268843
You're an idiot.
>>
Holy shit OP, you've got some issues man.

It sounds like your Mom was just teasing you and trying to chat with you as a means of bonding.

Talk about acting like a cunty teenager.
>>
>>17268850
I pose the proposition that you, in fact, are the idiot here.
>>
>>17268808
Oh my God, you mean you aren't completely freeloading?! You poor baby!
>>
Wow, OP.
Act like any more of a cunt, and you might just turn into a woman.
>>
File: classico.jpg (27 KB, 360x400) Image search: [Google]
classico.jpg
27 KB, 360x400
>>17268857
May I cut in? This man has a humble truth that has been revealed during deep thoughts about your many transgressions. Verily, I must admit you both are fools!
>>
>>17268856
Are you trolling or just really stupid?
>>
>>17268881
Oh look who it is, it's cunty mc-cuntnugget.
Look at that, mr.cunty is coming straight out the door with an insult, how mature.

Gee, I don't see how anybody couldn't love you, cunt parade. You seem like such a nice and non cunty person!
>>
>>17268900
confirmed underage
>>
File: 1257751072059.jpg (42 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
1257751072059.jpg
42 KB, 1024x768
>>17268905
>>
>>17268905
The only thing underage here cuntnugget, are your balls.

Go hug your mom, man. You can cry to her.
>>
>>17268915
lol, my balls are underage.
>>
>>17268828
>Machinist
>25k/yr
>HS Diploma

No no, your REAL job.
>>
>>17268947
I'm taking over the company in a couple of years, so I don't know what you're on about.
>>
>>17268960
But I'm taking over the company OP. Just you wait. Y'know Bill from acconting? Yeah, Bob. Didn't think the weasel could get the flap open didja? Now look where we are.
>>
Just move out. You want to save money? Move in with some random roommates.
>>
>>17268790
God, LiLo used to look so fucking good...
>>
>>17268790
>is that the movie about that bear from those kids books? Not curious george, that's the monkey...but the cordorouy bear?
>yeah...the cordouroy bear. So, what's the monkey, Bob?
>curious george

I get that not including the emotions you wrote along with the quotes is a bit out of context, but I can't wrap my head around how this is pissing you off so much.

Maybe this is a poor example, or I'm just not getting, but that seems like the weirdest and most mundane shit to get angry over.
>>
>>17268790
it sounds like youre over reacting, shes doesnt sound condescending and even if she was it doesnt sound bad at all.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.