[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Electric razors for legs
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 4471532_R_Z014A_UC17693320.jpg (10 KB, 312x312) Image search: [Google]
4471532_R_Z014A_UC17693320.jpg
10 KB, 312x312
So bit weird I guess.
But would a electric razor for women be any different than one for men if they need it for shaving body hair?
I have really shitty leg hair and was looking into some razors for it. But for obvious reasons it's typically a woman only market.

Are electric women razors worth it for a man? Anyone have experience or recommendations about it?
>>
>>17268736
They're not really a razor like the one you use for beard. They are epilators, so they work kinda like wax - they pull out the hair. Razors just cut a part of it.

If you really want to do it (I don't think you should), silk epil is pretty good.
>>
>>17268773
Ah is that how it's done.
Unfortunately I do have really bad leg hair though and need to do something with it so I was hoping this would be an easy way of caring for it.

From what I was looking at though they claimed it to be more of a razor than a epilator.
>>
>>17268789
Trust me. It fucking is not. It is an epilator and it hurts just slightly less than waxing.

I don't think it's really an issue to have leg hair, for a guy. Probably it's just an insecurity. What's so bad about it?
>>
>>17268736
Generally, other than diffrent colors and maybe a few accesories, male razors are pretty much the same as female.

But your pic is of an epilator, which isn't a razor at all. It pretty much takes each hair individually and pull it put by the root. It's a pretty painful process so I wouldn't reccomend it if your hair us really thick.

If just trimming doesn't work for you, I suggest getting a professional wax job. It'll hurt, but the pain won't last forever, and the pros know how to get it done quick.

Or, if you got extra cash to blow, get laser hair removal. No experience with that, though i've heard it takes 3 or 4 visits to actually get rid of your hair
>>
>>17268800
Well insecurity aside (no leg hair would be worse imo) I have a shit ton of leg hair and it gets caught on shit and gives me rashes. I usually try and shave it down when I can which does help out.l, but was hoping for an electric alternative.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.