[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I've recently started reading about existentialism and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2
File: islamic gommunism.jpg (5 KB, 214x163) Image search: [Google]
islamic gommunism.jpg
5 KB, 214x163
So I've recently started reading about existentialism and all that bullshit philosophical crap and they keep storming into my fucking brain, I keep getting really shit thoughts about life and death and I just want to go back to being happy
Ignorance is a bliss
I'm quite young and I have a life ahead of me, how do I just fucking stop this
>inb4 kill yourself
na mate
>>
File: 1463160678417.png (252 KB, 500x394) Image search: [Google]
1463160678417.png
252 KB, 500x394
>>17268676
You should have taken the Blue Pill
>>
>>17268684
No mate I'm fine with the redpill
It's just that this deep, philosophical crap that storms into my brain and puts me into misery

I swear I go from one depression to a fucking another
>>
>>17268703

Read the Myth of Sisyphus if you haven't already.
>>
>>17268676
>>17268703
protip: none of that shit matters. nothing inherently matters, really. the only meaning in anything is that which you create. life is what you make it, and death is unknowable. speculation is pointless and mentally wasteful.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.