[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Found suspicious pictures of the exchange student
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5
File: Mistenkelig1.jpg (289 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
Mistenkelig1.jpg
289 KB, 1600x1200
My family has had an exchange student for one year now, a girl of 18. I stumbled some hidden pictures on my fathers laptop, and they seem very shady. They show her sitting on the toilet and smiling nicely at the camera. I've censored her face, so you can get an impression. The question if they've been screwing each other. I can understand he is tempted, because she looks good. I know they've had the house for themselves at times, so it's not like they didn't have the opportunity.

How should I approach this? Confront them? And If it proves to be true, what should the consequenses be? If my mother gets to know, I can technically cause a divorce. At the same time I feel she has the right to know. And I suppose the organization that arranged the student exchange in the first place forbids this kind of behaviour.
>>
>>17268542
you should inform your mother, it's very possible that he's forcing her to do these things in order to stay living there.
>>
File: Mistenkelig2.jpg (243 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
Mistenkelig2.jpg
243 KB, 1600x1200
Aaand the other bathroom pic. She seems in a good mood, though. Would she really smile that way if forced to pose for the camera?
>>
>>17268570
>>17268542

probably your dad's side chick, it doesn't seem like forcing and if it does, well they will admit it.
>>
>>17268570
dat tan firm booty

hnng
>>
>>17268542
Are you a girl OP? If not then the real question you should be asking yourself is how to get in on this action. She is definitely at the very least blowing your old man. She could be doing you too.
>>
>>17268542
Just leave the laptop open where your mother will find it, let the shit fly.

Your father is a fucking ass btw. Good riddance.
>>
>>17268585

Ugh .. wouldn't want my fathers sloppy seconds. But she is beautiful, so in a way it's impressive if he really did manage to make her give it up.
>>
>>17268607
you don't have to get in a relationship with her. you have the opportunity to cuck your dad and put him in his place. just make it obvious you are fucking her and forget those pictures for now
>>
>>17268639
Fuck her. Then tell your dad: "I fucked your girl"

The key is to not tell him you mean the exchange student.
>>
>>17268542
If she's german, I know her.

I say you poison her drink.Drink with her, and when she's asleep(unconscious), put a mask gently over her nose and mouth that is pumping helium. It's the german way.
>>
>>17268542
stale pasta is stale
>>
>stumbles upon blackmail material
>doesn't know what to do
kek
>>
File: Rumpa i dongeri.jpg (262 KB, 1280x594) Image search: [Google]
Rumpa i dongeri.jpg
262 KB, 1280x594
>>17268607

It seems he got her, since he has pictures of her ass.
>>
OP tells Mom
Mom pretends to freak out to save face but later they both sit him down
explain that it was Mom's idea
Mom watches while Dad does the deed
OP lives in lewd sex den and is the only one unaware
>>
>>17268666
Satan has spoken. Abandon thread.
>>
File: Trusa på pianoet.jpg (1 MB, 2592x1936) Image search: [Google]
Trusa på pianoet.jpg
1 MB, 2592x1936
And her panties on our piano ...
>>
>>17268837
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LZLS8E3kn3w

I read this post to the beat of this song
>>
>>17268837
unless that's a small piano I think those might be your mothers granny panties
>>
>>17268542
Who cares, she's smiling

Its all consensual

Keep your nose out of other people buisness
>>
>>17268979
why are you looking at your dads dick? you gay?
>>
>>17268999

No, because it's on his laptop together with the pictures of the girl.
>>
>>17268979
This has to be bait
>>
>Confront girl
>Threaten to blackmail
>Get sex
>>
I met a dirty pastor like this after fixing his laptop. I never spoke of it to him but I could have blackmailed him
>>
File: laughing varg.jpg (41 KB, 640x700) Image search: [Google]
laughing varg.jpg
41 KB, 640x700
>>17268653
underrated post
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.