[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I fantasize about punching, torturing and humiliating people,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: chihuahua-624924_960_720.jpg (121 KB, 960x640) Image search: [Google]
chihuahua-624924_960_720.jpg
121 KB, 960x640
I fantasize about punching, torturing and humiliating people, it doesn't matter if they are strangers or not, i get enjoyment from it, i have never hurt anyone in real life, is there something wrong with me?
>>
Yes, this damn picture. Newfag
>>
>>17268408
i'm a girl and i like small animals, what's wrong with that
>>
File: 1465912600970.jpg (59 KB, 500x351) Image search: [Google]
1465912600970.jpg
59 KB, 500x351
>>17268387

Pay a homeless dude some money to beat the shit out of him.

Expect him to retaliate though.
>>
Its not a good thing, but its a common issue, brought on usually by unhappiness and a feeling of being powerless in some aspect of you life.

You unhappy and feeling powerless lady?
>>
>>17268412
>I`m too cool
>>
>>17268387
I have the same problem OP. I assume it's related to having those things done to me since I was pretty much abused by classmates/family for 18 years.

I'm not emotionally numb or anything edgy like that I just feel like it would release me or give some closure from the past but I highly doubt it will so I just keep to my thoughts.

If you think it happens to often though you should probably go and get some help from a psychiatrist or a good friend you can confide in.
>>
>>17268387
Your private thoughts are your private thoughts. You're not culpable for them unless they affect somebody else. If they start to really distress you or you'll afraid you'll actually do with it, see a therapist, otherwise you're fine.
>>
You're just a sadist, my friend. It's perfectly natural, and easy to act out in a safe way if you find a willing partner
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.