[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do normal people consider cheating?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: 1443156438194.jpg (133 KB, 743x960) Image search: [Google]
1443156438194.jpg
133 KB, 743x960
I kind of live in a bubble, so wanted to understand a bit more about how more normal people frame their relationships. Specifically, what do people consider 'cheating'.

My girls friend just broke up with her guy, and I personally don't get it. She was hanging out with us and a hand full of other friends last wednesday, and we had some sexy fun together. The one who would later go on to break up didn't do anything but watch. Yesterday she goes to her guy in tears and says that she cheated on him at that gathering, and now they're broken up.

Is this what normal people consider cheating? Just being in the proximity of fun with someone other than their strictly monogamous partner? Seems pretty crazy to me, but I don't have a lot to base it on. Where do people in normal relationships draw the line?
>>
No

kissing or fucking other people is cheating and she is slut for doing it to me
>>
>>17268374
You write in a confusing way.
>>
She did not technically cheat in any real way. Maybe she's a moral person and felt really weird about the whole thing and felt like she had "come clean" about it. Are you sure you're not leaving any thing out here OP? What is "sexy fun"? Talk like an adult not a stunted manchild please.
>>
>>17268410
I went down on my girl and a couple of her friends. Nothing real serious. Nobody got anything they didn't want. She was offered to join, and declined, but hung around.
>>
>>17268427
yeah that ain't cheating at all. I got nothing for you OP. I am as confused as you are.
>>
>>17268427
This must have been the most awkward moment of her life.
She's a bit crazy for breaking up but i feel sorry for her.
>>
>>17268444
she could have left, she stuck it out. Maybe was a little curious, maybe ever aroused?
>>
>>17268448
>stuck it out
Type in a way people will understand.

Maybe she was terrified and afraid lf leaving. People don't react logically when confused.
>>
Official cheating power levels

>Insecure tier
Liking someone else's pics
Commenting on another persons appearance
Staring
Dancing

>Argument tier
Flirting
Getting a number
Close dancing
Light touching

>Unacceptable tier
Inappropriate touching
Hand holding
Nudes
Provocative language
Kissing
Saying their name during sex
Making extravagant purchases for them
Sleeping with them/being alone with them
Being emotionally connected
Daily texts

>Side chick tier
Dates
Sexual touching
Sex of any kind
>>
>>17268461
so are you implying she was so horrified by OP and his gf getting down that she froze like a deer in headlights and then broke up with her boyfriend over it? None of this makes a lick of sense.
>>
>>17268427

Sounds like fun for you, but that's cheating for sure. Another dude isn't allowed to go down on my girlfriend, even if "everyone is doing it."
>>
>>17268483

I'm still not sure why emotional connection or daily texting is cheating in the least but I agree with the rest of that list.
>>
>>17268489

Scratch this, I'm rereading it... Are you saying that you went down on a couple of girls, but no physical contact between you and her happened?

If so, I don't consider that cheating and that's weird.

You type weird.
>>
>>17268489
Nobody did anything with her. She was just around.
>>17268484
I suspect actually her boy broke up with her.
>>
>>17268499
I would too

girls that have retarded sluty friends are the worst (or teenagers)
>>
>>17268499
If I had to guess he probably didn't believe her when she said nothing happened and she just watched. To be frank, if some chick said that to me it would be real hard to believe too.
>>
OPs biggest problem is his writing/processing disorder.
>>
There are no universal rules. Some people think flirting is cheating. Some people think the label cheating for anything other than sex is an exaggeration.
It depends on your jealousy, self esteem and security in the relationship, your own life experienec and your own preferenes. (Eg, if you're the person who flirts with everyone without intentions, you're likely going to have an easier time accepting flirting from a partner than if you only ever flirt with people you want to fuck.)
>>
>Where do people in normal relationships draw the line?
It depends on the person.

Usually, cheating involves the following:
1. fucking
2. kissing
3. dating
Flirting is borderline grounds for cheating, because it often (but not always) indicates that fucking has already occurred.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.