[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Being black makes me uncomfortable around women.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (11 KB, 227x227) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
11 KB, 227x227
I don't feel comfortable around women at all. I feel like my blackness is always readily known. I am not even "culturally" black either. I don't have thug qualities and what not.

Anyway, how can I regain confidence? I am 27 now and never had a girlfriend. Super desperate. What can I even do?
>>
>>17268221
If it's any consolation, you being black makes women uncomfortable when you're around them too.
>>
>>17268221
I am not black so I can't speak on that but I am pretty sure the answer lies somewhere in, "don't give a shit what you think people think and learn to love yourself."
>>
>>17268221

Stop identifying yourself by the colour of your skin and just talk to them like a human being, that should do the trick. Anyone mature enough will judge you by your personality and relative attractiveness and not your colour.
>>
>>17268264
I understand but the negative connotations about dating black guys is pretty heavy. No girl on campus wants to be known as "that chick dating the black dude".
>>
>>17268319
Fuck I can see that being a huge problem. All I can think to say is, despite that just continue to be the dashing charming son of a bitch you are. There are plenty of people who don't see color and don't care. I wish you the best but I can't imagine how frustrating that must be man.
>>
>>17268221
>never had a girlfriend
>black
>not a nigger

Depends on if the majority of where you live is liberal, but I'd just go to the most hipster / liberal place I could find. Colleges, coffee shops, shitty music concerts, bernie rallies - that kind of stuff. Finding a nigress there may be hard, but you'll also find a liberal planet interested in proving to herself that she is extra not racist ;^). Just be sure to not have kids unless your wife is black.
>>
>>17268221
As a sandnigger, my solution is to be unique. When being unique I shape one's perception of me as out of the arab cliché. I don't have any practical solution since stereotypes will not die and you will suffer from it, the best thing you can do is to build a personality strong enough to destroy these stereotypes.
>>
>>17268221
R u qt op
>>
>>17268221
No chick wants to be labelled a coalburner. Have you thought about going to the paint shop and getting resprayed?
>>
>>17268221
if white dudes with small dicks can get girlfriends SO CAN YOU!
>>
>>17268221
This sucks OP. This really sucks. I feel for you man.
>>
>>17268358
Not the Kardashians
>>
>>17268349
Fellow sandnigger here, basically this. If you don't fit the stereotype then just focus on being yourself and being open and friendly. Anyone mature enough to be worth your time should be able to see past your race, and your race can also filter out all the vapid bitches. You'll score lib pussy while also helping to dissolve stereotypes and prejudice.
>>
>>17268227
This.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.