[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My ex made me hate women
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 7
File: 1462989425588.jpg (12 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1462989425588.jpg
12 KB, 320x240
So Ive been with this girl which was my first.We moved in together and been together for almost a ysr and a half.Then a few months ago she started losing feelings for me from small mistakes I did and wanted to break up but I told to give it a few more months and see if we can work it out and if not we break up.She accepted but whatever I did I or said couldnt reach her anymore she just stsrted reading or working or do whatever to spend less time with me.Then a month ago she started talking to a old friend of hers more and more to the point where she wanted to visit him for a few days in another city and promised she wont cheat.Then comes back and she mustered the coursge to end it with me and told me nothing happened.Next day I checked her fb for the first time and found out she did cheated that week and now has feelings for that guy.Why shouldnt I murder them both?Even if we were broken up how could she do that to me?Whatever bad thing I say to her she says shes a slut by my standards byt not by hers
>>
sounds like you're a spoiled, clingy baby and that the only thing she did wrong was tolerate you.
>>
When a chick loses feelings or attraction for you...it's over. Just learn from this and accept it next time.
>>
No. Your ex made you hate your ex. Stop placing blame in the wrong places and grow up.
>>
>Even if we were broken up how could she do that to me?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HOLY SHIT
>>
Op here.Wow and here I thought someone would give me a good advice but everyone blames me
>>
File: 1348074164455.jpg (9 KB, 261x255) Image search: [Google]
1348074164455.jpg
9 KB, 261x255
>>17268230
and why do you think that is?
>>
What was so wrong that I wanted to make it work?
>>
I think r9k might be for you, op

Go post there, you'll get all the asspats you're craving
>>
>>17268234
ever heard the phrase "beating a dead horse"? That is what you are doing when you guilt someone who doesn't have it for you any more to stick it out.
>>
>>17268212

You can't make someone want to be with you, being together for just over a year isnt the point where you should be trying to make things work. Honestly you fucked up in asking her to try and guilting her into staying with you for months on end, she seems like she tried her best to spare your feelings and even when she "cheated" she didnt tell you about it and you ended up snooping to find out.

And you calling her a slut sounds really immature of you, she wanted out months earlier and you forced her to stick around.
>>
File: 1357803248588.jpg (137 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
1357803248588.jpg
137 KB, 500x333
>>17268212
why the hell did you move in with your very first girlfriend?! This shit baffles me when people do this.
>>
>>17268234
When you want to make it work and the other person doesn't, you respect their feelings and move on. An unsuccessful relationship is not a personal insult.
>>
>>17268241
/thread

Hate to say it, let it go. In fact, if you tell the girl it isn't working first she sometimes tries to get you back because you can make her feel like she isn't good enough. But if she does it means she has lost any emotional interest in you, which is not good.

Moral of the story, instant the spark dies call it out. It gives you the upper hand
>>
>>17268251
They saw people do this when they have their shit together. They assumed if they did it then it would mean they have their shit together. Tragic.
>>
File: 1348083475025.jpg (93 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1348083475025.jpg
93 KB, 500x375
This is my favorite part
>Why shouldnt I murder them both?
I am assuming OP already left in a huff and isn't reading any of this since he is such a pissy little baby about everything.
>>
>>17268212
Dude at least it was your former gf. My mother let me hate women, and trust me there is no turning back from there. I wish I was gay or at least didnt have a psychopath mother. But you canĀ“t have everything I guess
>>
File: 2246901-i-know-that-feel-bro.jpg (25 KB, 300x277) Image search: [Google]
2246901-i-know-that-feel-bro.jpg
25 KB, 300x277
>>17268284
>>
>>17268251
What does her being his first have anything to do with it?
>>
>>17268290

Because there is a much higher chance of the relationship not working out if it's a persons first. Also people tend to be naive with their first girlfriend/boyfriend and fall head over heels wanting to rush into living together/marriage/kids only to find out they arent right for each other a couple years down the line.
>>
>>17268290
If you have to ask that then you have no clue what it takes to live someone you're in a relationship with. If you do, than congrats on being one of the few couples that don't turn topsy-turvy the moment you share house keys.
>>
murder them both and post pictures
>>
>>17268284 (I know that feel bro, hate my mother)
>>17268212

Learn about GAS by Selye, this will make understand that you're not lost, the thing is simple : A situation made you lower/rise your sense of reality about women, and now you see too much in them, or not enough because you're stuck in that phase, get it over it and adapt to the normal state. The one where you didn't think much of them before getting to know them.
Just like men, not all women are the same even if they show some similarities, interacting more with the women you might know will help you perceive these differences and stop comparing them to your hated one.

Source : student in psychology
>>
>>17268298
This nigger couldn't even get one of them to stay put, what makes you think he'll be able to get both of them to stay long enough to kill them lol
>>
Op here we moved together because we lived in different cities but it doesnt matter.I will try to learn from it and move on
>>
>>17268308
he can't be THAT stupid.
OP cut off the guys dick and chop off your girlfriend's legs then throw them in the river, you'll feel like a new man after that
>>
Op here we moved because we lived in different cities but it doesnt matter.I will try to learn from it and move on
>>
File: 1387508267083.png (287 KB, 460x479) Image search: [Google]
1387508267083.png
287 KB, 460x479
>>17268323
wait wait, so you had a long distance relationship and THEN decided to move in together?! Fuck, no wonder this went right off the rails.
>>
>>17268309

Keep on buddy, this is a strong memory who will shape you as long as you're alone. But you decide if this will shape you in a good way or a bad way.

>>17268329
That's usually who it works dude....
>>
>>17268293
>>17268296

These people have no idea what they're talking about.

https://yougov.co.uk/news/2014/09/29/marriage-first-love-deepest/

First loves are typically stronger than later ones. If you DO work well together with your first love, then it'll be a lot stronger than if they were your second or third. There's no real reason to 'not move in/marry your first love' because you should NEVER go into a relationship with the intention of it not working out.

I mean statistically yeah first one won't work out because people will get together over the shittiest reasons and will generally be retarded, but if it works it works and you definitely shouldn't be discouraged if your partner is your first. You'll be planning for a relationship to fail, which is a pretty fucking awful thing.

>>17268290
It has nothing to do with anything. The whole "try out other people first" shtick is a meme. You should never get into a relationship thinking that it won't work out.
>>
Op here we both tried our best and we really loved each other but I guess my lack of experience and me not being the most social person ever made me lose her...its sad but I just need to accept I will be alone agai
>>
>>17268348

Easy with the blame, don't blame it all on yourself. She's also a bitch for not trying with you while you were doing your best. I'm not saying your clean and she did all wrong, but the relation is an interaction between you both. Don't worry about it, but since she's cheated on you and all, forget about her there is no turning back and that is not your fault, that's her. Don't fall into the "I forgive her" trap, that is not sane, that will make you fell bad and insecure.
Also if you get another girlfriend in the future, try your best to talk about it, talk about all these insecurities, not in a pitiful way but rather in a way that you can give her the explanation to "why you are so insecure"

That happens, that will not heal for years. Maybe you'll get to talk with her another time, to finally scream all loud what you've been feeling, with more sincerity. But for now, move on.
>>
File: 1465034479586.gif (1 MB, 456x240) Image search: [Google]
1465034479586.gif
1 MB, 456x240
>>17268339
sure chief what ever you say
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.