[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
tl;dr i'm in love with my boyfriends best friend Me and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: tumblr_nz8enbi8Bq1tb7l4to1_1280.jpg (2 MB, 1187x1151) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nz8enbi8Bq1tb7l4to1_1280.jpg
2 MB, 1187x1151
tl;dr
i'm in love with my boyfriends best friend

Me and my boyfriend met 6 months ago and we hit off really quickly. We talked for hours, had many dates, and honestly it felt like he was the one. It was crazy to see how he kept up with my terrible personality. He often says how he wants to spend the rest of his time with me, get married and stuff.
2 months ago I met his best friend, he is more attractive, funny and even seems to understand me better. We don't chat or anything, but whenever we meet we get lost in time and talk for what seems forever.
Honestly the more I meet up with him the more bland my current boyfriend starts to look. He dosen't look like the perfect guy that I first met. Our conversations are just getting more and more awkward.
For the last part, I don't want to ruin their friendship, because I know how much it means. Their bond is so strong. I'd hate to interupt it, but my attraction is growing stronger daily.
>>
>>17268140

Leave your boyfriend and walk away from the group all together. You have realised that after 6 months of dating you don't want to be in a relationship anymore.

If you want to perform some sort of switch then just say it. But if you really want to preserve their friendship then just leave their lives completely and cleanly.

Sometimes you don't get your cake and eat it too.
>>
you all sound like psycho unstable fuckheads
>>
>>17268140
I hope you will get raped in a hobo gangbang.. The grass will be always greener on the other side for you because your thinking is cancer.
>>
>>17268347
i hope she gets raped too, she deserves it for being an unfaithful whore
>>
Yeah, just so you know your a typical bitch in a common situation. Grass is always greener on the other side, but if you want grass to stay green you water your own yard, you don't move to a new one when things start to dry out. Because the moment you get to that yard, it isn't gonna be as green as it seems and the old years will now have "dumb bitch stay out" sign.

What I'm saying is even if you somehow get what you want and start with the best freind, it won't be as great as you think, since you'll have fuck up his friendship, he'll always hold that against you. Also, all those things he was so great at when you only see him once a week or however often you do will become routine or cease. Then you'll need to find another new and better relationship, and now youre in a cycle where you are always seeking a better new relationship instead of working to make your own better.

Ugh, women like you are why I hated dating and I'm wifing my current girl.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.