[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have a huge Candy Addiction
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: reeses-snickers_300.jpg (13 KB, 300x357) Image search: [Google]
reeses-snickers_300.jpg
13 KB, 300x357
I can't stop craving candy. I'm trying to lose weight, and I can resist just about every other food without issue.

But when it comes to candy, I just can't stop. I live within a tiny walking distance of a vending machine, and I love eating Reeses and Snickers. I cannot fucking stop, I crave it so hard.

Why can't I stop? I just want to quit it but every time I break and I just stuff my face with candy, even now I'm thinking about shoving another piece of candy into my mouth.

HELP ME.
>>
It's okay, OP. Embrace it. Keep feeding the parasites and fungi slowly taking over your body. Give in to the peanut buttery goodness.
>>
>>17267822
I also struggle with this. What helps me is when I fast for half a day to a day and then start eating slowly again. When you dont eat you have a smaller stomach and its harder to eat a lot of food. Your appetite is lessened. You just have to get past that initial hunger stage. It helps a lot to drink water and stuff like caffeine suppresses your appetite. Good luck
>>
Don't bring cash to work.
>>
File: 1403487693778.jpg (31 KB, 555x644) Image search: [Google]
1403487693778.jpg
31 KB, 555x644
>>17267822
You sound a lot like my sister, so I'll simply tell you what I told her.

>exercise
do it, you fatty. I don't care if it's a jog, a couple of planks or a walk on the park. Do it 'till it makes you sweat, and do it regularly.

Exercise helps keep your sanity in check. It makes you happier and helps a lot with self-control and discipline. Whenever you commit to something like this, it makes it easier to say 'no' to all the stuff that's not good for you.

Start small, don't aim at a full workout the first time, 'cause then you'll feel so tired that thinking about the next one will likely put you off and you won't end up sticking to your plan.

>drink lots of water
just as >>17267837 said. Water is good for you, stay hidrated. It will also take your appetite away from all the crap you usually feel like eating.
Alternatively, eat an apple or whatever.

>learn to stop
it's ok to have a candy bar every now and then (unless you're really fat). Don't cut it entirely, learn to say "I've had enough" instead. Self-control is never really a bad thing. Be disciplined.
>>
Drink a hot beverage! It fills your stomach. Or, find a healthy alternative you scrub.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.