[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So Im going out with this girl and i really like her e she seems
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 1494544463-large.gif (2 MB, 500x220) Image search: [Google]
1494544463-large.gif
2 MB, 500x220
So Im going out with this girl and i really like her e she seems to like me as well. The problem is that when we go out there are some moments when we are just silent and say nothing. I don't know if we do this because we have nothing to talk about or because we're bored. I personally think that these silences don't mean nothing. What do you think?
>>
Girls rationalize a ton. If a girl doesn't find you attractive, she will rationalize that an awkward silence means you don't have anything in common, and she will end it. If she does find you attractive, she'll rationalize your silence as dark and mysterious and will just take the initiative to talk (like a normal human being). Since she hasn't dumped you, she probably finds you attractive.

From my experience, I've dated girls where I'm really interested in getting to know them, but when I'm with them I just draw a blank. It happens.
>>
(OP here)
>Since she hasn't dumped you, she probably finds you attractive.

I' think so since she agreed to go out in the next days.

>when I'm with them I just draw a blank

That's just my problem. I'm really interested in her but sometimes I can't find anything to talk about

Just wanted to know if it is a common thing or if it's a problem i shouldn't ignore
>>
>>17267741
When my gf are out driving around or just doing whatever we'll sometimes be quiet for a while. It's not often, but it's nice. We do that more when we're just chillin at home with one sitting in the other's lap.

I talk a shit ton though so we normally are talking about something.

Been going out for a while though.
>>
>>17267741
Conversation gaps are totally normal. it just means you're still getting to know the person (also that th both of you are a little awkward, which is also totally normal).
>>
I used to worry about said silences but I've learnt that they're normal. Gf and I would sit on the bus and sometimes go a whole journey without talking. No need to worry man
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.