[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How to get even with teachers
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: teacher.png (255 KB, 453x321) Image search: [Google]
teacher.png
255 KB, 453x321
Hi,
I've got some teachers that deserve to be punished. I have tried almost all legal ways. I've been to school's principal, I've got rejected. I've tried higher authority and all they did was cover the teachers. I've been to police and I got bullied. The principal is in bad with most powerful politicians in this town.
HELP!
>>
What'd you do and what'd they do?
>>
could you be any more vague?
>>
>been to principle
>others
>police

Great, now if something might happen to them, they'll be investigating you first. Good job, you've painted yourself as the first suspect.
>>
you sound butthurt.
why don't you use your energy for something that actually brings you some benefit instead of seeking revenge?
>>
Don't worry, OP, hischool is almost over.
>>
>>17267487
Unless your teachers committed actual criminal acts, they do not "deserve to be punished." The mere fact that you don't like them, or they gave you bad grades, is not cause for punishment. If anything, it should be cause for some self-examination. If everybody in the system says you don't have a case, then it is actually more likely that you are the one out of step than that they're all conspiring against you.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.