[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
JUST
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: 1466054701910.jpg (160 KB, 584x872) Image search: [Google]
1466054701910.jpg
160 KB, 584x872
So I've invited a group of girls to see a movie some time with my friends and I. They said they'd be down but Im pretty sure they were just being nice and avoiding an awkward situation.

I said I'd text one of them to confirm a time and date but it's probably a no go.

>feels bad man
>thoughts and opinions
>>
>Invite them to movies
>Don't invite your male friends.
>Go on date with multiple girls.
>???
>Profit
>>
File: 1465260229888.png (371 KB, 375x417) Image search: [Google]
1465260229888.png
371 KB, 375x417
Do I just text anyways even if I'm certain of rejection.

>>17267233
Checked

I wish man, that's some very wishful thinking.
>>
>>17267250
You said you would confirm the time, so confirm the time.

Personally when I make plans I set a date whenever making it, then confirm the time/place on the day of.
>>
>>17267394
I guess I'll be big dick swinging.

I mean now that I think about it, the worst that can happen is them saying no. I still go on to see a movie with Freinds and probably bad mouth them the entire night.
>>
No point in bad mouthing them. One of them might genuinely like you but have something more pressing on her calendar, for all you know. Just enjoy the movies
>>
>>17267432
That's the spirit
>>
omg a cow girl
ohhh that's sooo cute!
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.