[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /adv/, so me and this girl I really like have been going
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: image.png (249 KB, 620x500) Image search: [Google]
image.png
249 KB, 620x500
Hey /adv/, so me and this girl I really like have been going to movies together lately. And today I was invited to go with her family, it was Finding Dory btw... After movie we said goodbye, and both went home. Start texting, saying that we had a good time and all that jazz. So what I'm asking here is how do I ask her out? We've both told each other that we like each other and we pretty much talk on the phone every night, long distance kinda a bitch. Anyways despite all this, it really isn't official we are together... What should I say to make it official?

>inb4 tell her you want to fuck her
>>
>>17267186
how long distance are we talkin
>>
>>17267218
5 towns away. I'd say in miles probably around 125 or so
>>
Oooooeeefff 125 miles!!? Thats why its not official. Unless you really care for her, go local. Or slap them titties and quit bein a bitch.
>>
>>17267231
Right, i see the issue, ask her if she wants to spend the day together tomorrow at a mall or something, i assume you're an american so try not to get shot. But long distance relationships often don't work unfortunately.
>>
>>17267243
I do really care for her... It's hard but she's just the world to me right now... I just know we can work something out.
>>
A look on the bright side is that she is possibly moving closer soon, maybe same town or 1-2 away to be closer to the family.
>>
>>17267253
I can smell youre desperation in delaware. Close youre butt dude.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.