[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Two questions Firstly, as a single 18 year old with no dependents
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
Two questions

Firstly, as a single 18 year old with no dependents that lives with their parents, how much should I expect to be taxed off my paychecks at 8.75/hr and 30hr/week?

Secondly, any headphone recommendations? Looking for durable, tight, comfortable ones with at least decent quality, more looking for immersive sound for gaming and music. Mic not needed.
>>
>>17267079
you won't pay shit in taxes, yes they'll take a small percentage but you'll get 95% of it back in april
>>
>>17267079
What state do you live in? Also with this information go on Google and look up your state's tax info

Sennheiser headphones are pretty good look into them or if you have the money astros
>>
>>17267111
Would 250 be a good estimate for a 30 hr week? I live in FL
>>
Sony earphones are inexpensive, but really great quality to the price, as they can take a beating too
>>
>>17267079
Probably something in the vicinity of 20%. But then there's Social Security and possibly other stuff. If you take home 3/4 of the gross amount, you're doing well.

And as someone said, you'll probably get some of it back when you file your taxes next spring. The IRS always takes out more than you'll actually owe, and then gives it back.
>>
Math you know that thing you learnd at school. Or are you fucking black?
>>
What country are you from OP? Different places have different tax rules. You wouldn't pay a penny in income tax here.
>>
>>17267079
>Secondly, any headphone recommendations?
>immersive sound for gaming and music
The sound quality of the Razer Kraken 7.1 is absolutley incredible. As the name implies they have true 7.1 surround sound, and with the clarity of the speakers it's the closest thing you can get to actually being in the game world. The Razer Man o War is nice too. It's cordless, however the sound quality is the same as the Kraken but it's double the price. I've only got the Man o War because I'm on the Supported Streamer program, if I actually had to pay for them I don't think I could justify the extra cost, I'd just go for the Kraken, possibly the Kraken Chroma.

Both headsets have built in mics, but they fold away so if you don't want to use it you can just leave it in.
>>
https://smartasset.com/taxes/income-taxes#HMckjnwEq4

You can expect to have about $230 per week after taxes.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.