[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My wife was killed back in 2010. She was leaving the store when
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: 20151104_154315-11.jpg (405 KB, 1295x1748) Image search: [Google]
20151104_154315-11.jpg
405 KB, 1295x1748
My wife was killed back in 2010. She was leaving the store when a man approached her and forced her into the car and made her drive to a secluded wooded area. Her body was found 3 days later and he was caught a week later. She was not raped but was found nude. The guy confessed to the murder to avoid the death penalty and denied raping her. I have wanted details of what happened so I started writing him and finally got him to tell me what happened. He said that he only forced her to remove her clothes to have more control over her and had her hike up a trail. He said when she realized that he was going to kill her that she kept begging him not to and started offering sex. He said that once he told her to stop walking and get on her knees that she tried touching him but forced her on the ground and she ended up laying on her back and spread open her legs and started touching herself and asking him not to kill her and to enjoy her instead. He said he watched her play with herself for a while til she got off than shot and killed her. I only believe what he said cuz of the position she was found in matched what he said. I don't know if I'm mad at her for giving him the joy or the fact that she acted like that but it bugs me that she did that instead of fighting back. Am I wrong for feeling that way?
>>
Cool story bro
>>
Again with these threads? And op isn't even a summerfag.
>>
Bait of the North Star
>>
>>17267033
Your bitch was a fucking scrub for not packing heat.

Be glad you are rid of her presence.
>>
>>17267033
First, bait
Second, you're believing a man who randomly abducted your wife and murdered her in the woods? He's really the person who's going to tell you the truth and not try to hurt you right?
>>
>>17267033
First thing OP, Im so fucking sorry.
How could have you gone through reading all that and how can you feel right now I cant even imagine.

This being said, you have to understand this is a totally extreme scenario, and probably all she was thinking about was doing everything she could to survive and come home back to you.
What could have she offered to an armed man? Fighting back is something very few guys even think doing, and even less girls do.
She probably thought that her body was the only thing she had to offer and that it could work as he made her strip already.

She did her best to lure him into her by playing with herself. She did her best at it, but wasnt enough.

Dont go too deep in this man. Remember the good about her.
Again, Im sorry.
>>
>>17267055
Oh honey. Honey no.
>>
>>17267055
She probably tried to make him vulnerable and reach for the gun while he was getting to business. That's what I would do if some armed faggot demanded my ass. I'd bend over and wait for a chance.
>>
This feels like copypasta
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.