[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sex Problems
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (20 KB, 385x256) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
20 KB, 385x256
Been with a girl for 9 years. Have been making plans to move in together and spend the rest of our lives together, often initiated by her. We used to have sex frequently (1-2 times a day when together), but that number has changed drastically. We have been long distance for five years, and usually our sex lives are busy when we are together. Over the past year, she just doesn't want to have sex anymore. No matter how I approach it, she either fends off my attempts, does it but makes me feel terrible for it, or once every couple of weeks agrees to it. I'm tired of being the only one trying to keep the sex going strong. What do?
>>
>>17266980
Can you enjoy cuddling with her without needing to get your nut off, or does she shun intimacy altogether?
>>
Communicate with her about it! Nothing changes unless both people are aware of the problem. The worst thing for any relationship is to bottle stuff up, that's asking for an explosion of frustration.

It's amazing how much can get done by expressing your feelings in a respectful and decisive fashion.
>>
>>17266984
She loves the cuddling and everything. It's only sex. When we do it, I feel like she is doing it out of pity rather than interest. I often just want to cuddle, but she usually gives me crap saying that "she knows what cuddling leads to with me." I don't feel it's wrong to want sex with your partner, but she sure makes me feels like it is. Not to mention I often try to convince her of sex, but it may take a week of advances every time I see her for one good session.
>>
>>17266988
I have brought it up. Multiple times. It hasn't gotten any better. The only other thing I can think to do is go on a sex strike (as much as I hate it).
>>
I know it getting bad because we literally had to agree that if she continually turns me down, and it is becoming a problem, then I should just masturbate. Even when I'm laying next to her.
>>
>>17266996
What has she said in response? And why do you think being passive aggressive is a valid way to treat someone you love?
>>
>>17267000
Because sex is important to me, and she is important to me, and I have no idea how else to get the point across. As for a response, she just says sorry and she will work on it.
>>
Just whip it out and start jerking off in front of her.
>>
>>17267004
I understand that you feel passionately about this, but I'd really recommend the empathetic angle as opposed to a "tough love" one. See how she really feels about it, she might not see herself as attractive, or might be stressed about something else, etc. Make sure to let her know that really talking about this and figuring it out is important to your happiness and that you want to make sure that she's OK. If you guys love each other, which I'm sure you do, then you can at least come to a mutual understanding and try to work out a solution.
>>
It sounds like either the sex is not fulfilling for her or you are just a nice person but not someone hot who she is turned on by
>>
The sex drive was pretty high until about a year or two ago. That's when it started getting bad. I will talk to her more. It's just that the excuse "I am too tired is getting old." I literally can't keep going if this is what it will be like for the rest of my life.
>>
>>17267022
You guys can work through it. This is probably just a bump in the road, sexual frustration is a very common relationship issue. Remember to check in with her and make sure she loves herself as much as you love her!
>>
>>17267018
This is too much of a narrow minded approach.

She might be looking for an out to be honest especially since you're long distance. Look for any signs that she's been talking to someone else or just flat out ask her, ASK HER don't accuse her

Ask her if she's still happy ask her if she still sees a future with you, you can't beat around the bush with things like these. There's nothing worse than wasted time on a worthless person
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.