[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/adv/ How do you get someone to let go? I met this guy, we had
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: ihavenoideawhatimdoing.jpg (125 KB, 1024x577) Image search: [Google]
ihavenoideawhatimdoing.jpg
125 KB, 1024x577
/adv/ How do you get someone to let go? I met this guy, we had a couple of dates, and he immediately freaked me out by asking me to move in together, and just wanting to go way too fast. I tried talking to him, and it just didn't work out. He's not a young man, either, he's in his late 40s. Now he won't stop leaving me voicemails, some of them incredibly creepy and weird. Should I call him and ask him to stop? Should I just keep ignoring him, since I've already said my piece about this being creepy and weird? What do?
>>
>>17266525
honey. At first I thought I was a teenager but I see it is 40 years . Out a couple of times and then ask you to live with him is not correct. if he was your boyfriend maybe you could live with it only if you decide so . If you already gave your ignore reasons. Do not hurt and confused with people who can not love . They believe that love comes from a pair of outputs when not even know you and you do not know him .
>>
>>17266525
Did you already tell him to stop contacting you? Tell him if he keeps it up you're going to contact the police and pursue legal action against him.

Check your local law for what constitutes harassment. Generally a single threatening message is sufficient to qualify, or repeated attempts to contact you after you've told him to stop. If he keeps it up, contact the police and file a report and look into getting a restraining order against him.
>>
>>17266749
>contact the police and file a report and look into getting a restraining order against him.
This. Do not attempt to contact him yourself at this point: you have already told him to stop, and interacting with him further will only encourage him. Let the courts do the next round of telling him to go away for you.
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.