[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I'm at a nice restaurant in downtown Houston Girl I've
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
So I'm at a nice restaurant in downtown Houston

Girl I've been talking to apparently ditched or something, she called me a minute ago saying she'll be right there

Itl take her 20 minutes probably to get here

She cancelled plans twice before, should I just pay and leave?
>>
Oh I've been here waiting for an hour and a half, I've already started eating and I drank a beer already
>>
You're already her bitch, waiting for her for 90 minutes.

You should have left after 15 mins. She knows she can trample all over you now and you'll never get her respect again.
>>
Yeah you should just leave and forget about her. Better luck next time. What restaurant you at by the way?
>>
>>17266516
Was at Katy's

Had a monte cristo
>>
>>17266485
Yeah fuck that bitch.

You're better off alone. She's making you look like an idiot.
>>
>>17266557
Monte cristo's are tasty.

You're in downtown Houston and the night is still young. Go mingle, there's plenty of young single girls and bars in Midtown.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.